I'm probably the only one on this website that doesnt own

Three out of four I can say a person doesn't really need. Having a cell phone seems almost necessary these days. How do people keep in contact with you if you're going to meet up but they're running late?

I'm sure there's some 13-14 year old kids on here without a cell phone. I wouldn't really expect anyone here under 18 OWN 3/4 of that stuff.

i dont have a cc (paid mine off said no more) or hd on my tv (compatible but i dont have the receiver). 

do you live in a walkable community? cars are too much hassle but i unfortunately still have one. only drive like 50 miles per week doe. 

hundreds on maintenance (give or take) and thousands on gas per year, no thanks, I'm good. I take da bus most of the time. 

Last edited:
Don't feel bad OP, I'm knockin' on 35 and I haven't had a cell phone for 5 years..I

If you've never had a cell with all the music, apps, gps, and extra crap then it's not really that hard to go without it..

^why would anyone feel bad for me?
laugh.gif
i certainly dont feel bad for myself

im 29
didnt you lie about having cancer on here?

i have no desire for a car. i live near everything in a walkable area and take the train or bus. i wish that this country didnt have such piss poor support for public transit, not i wish i had a car.

i dont need a credit card, i have a debit card which acts the same way and i dont have any debt.

theres nothing on TV, and if i wanted to watch something i have an HD tuner for my computer or i can watch things on the internet. i dont watch TV anymore.

i have no interest in cell phones like the zombies in this country whose lives revolve around "smart" (dumb)phones.

Don't got all those things but i'm sure you got a sick sneaker collection.

good for you.

^why would anyone feel bad for me? :lol: i certainly dont feel bad for myself

im 29
didnt you lie about having cancer on here?

i have no desire for a car. i live near everything in a walkable area and take the train or bus. i wish that this country didnt have such piss poor support for public transit, not i wish i had a car.

i dont need a credit card, i have a debit card which acts the same way and i dont have any debt.

theres nothing on TV, and if i wanted to watch something i have an HD tuner for my computer or i can watch things on the internet. i dont watch TV anymore.

i have no interest in cell phones like the zombies in this country whose lives revolve around "smart" (dumb)phones.

few questions:
Do you have a house?
How did you purchase the house when you dont have credit?
How are you supposed to expect to have a wife with none of the above?? (your list you mentioned)

I understand the whole public transit, but damn.. walking everywhere? maybe i cant imagine it because everything to me is like a 10 min drive.. but i do know that there are places where the houses are like a 10 min walk

Back
Top Bottom