I'm probably the only one on this website that doesnt own

and your comment about how am i supposed to expect to have a wife with none of those things speaks volumes on how pathetic women/society are

i dont collect sneakers like lame *** "sneakerheads"/NTers. i buy shoes i like when i need a new pair.
so the first part just solidifies that you're lonely and bitter about girls not liking you since you dont have anything to offer..and you act like your poop doesnt smell..

and why in the hell would you join a site dedicated to sneaker culture? go back to reddit and take some of these other dudes that arent into shoes..

You use to rep your self :lol:

^why would anyone feel bad for me? :lol: i certainly dont feel bad for myself

im 29
didnt you lie about having cancer on here?

i have no desire for a car. i live near everything in a walkable area and take the train or bus. i wish that this country didnt have such piss poor support for public transit, not i wish i had a car.

i dont need a credit card, i have a debit card which acts the same way and i dont have any debt.

theres nothing on TV, and if i wanted to watch something i have an HD tuner for my computer or i can watch things on the internet. i dont watch TV anymore.

i have no interest in cell phones like the zombies in this country whose lives revolve around "smart" (dumb)phones.

op is the ohio ninjahood?? :nerd:

can't judge you because living in Ohio is different from living life in a city.
but it looks like you judging everyone who has those things you listed, why?
ohio has absolutely no cities in it. all 11.6 million residents live on farms

seems like everyone else is judging me for not owning certain material things
Without a CC, how are you going to build your credit and get that loan to purchase that first house for your wife & kids? You should sign up for one, and if you are as responsible as you seem to be, you'll have no problem paying the bills and getting that score up.
i already own one and paid cash for it. not some BS credit loan mortgage that americans take out to live beyond their means.

iono why errone mad at OP
i agree w/ the no CC and tv. cars a must where i live w/ going to school and work and research. phone is also a must for said reasons
if you dont need it good for you

ohio has absolutely no cities in it. all 11.6 million residents live on farms

seems like everyone else is judging me for not owning certain material things

i already own one and paid cash for it. not some BS credit loan mortgage that americans take out to live beyond their means.
u remind me of aa good friend of mines i grew up with. besides the car in which he got as a passdown from highschool and still looks runs great ( he hardly drives unless its a must) he is the same way...worked a job from jr high till like end of college. never has ever had a bank account. He bought a house outright cash, well parents did and he repaid the,..crazy story i went to see him a little after college and dude had like a lil over qtr million bucks saved in a lockbox in a safe hidden in his parents basement.

You would think he hardly would get girls but he actually does, although for obvious reasons cant get a long term g/f, cause most of the time they like oh you dont have a nwer car, dont have a bank account, no cell phone etc... dont wear the latest and greatest fashion etc... thinking he is a bum etc... But lowkey dude is (havent talked to him in awhile since he got like this new 50k a year job...)probably sitting pretty close to a mill.

I mean dude was the most thrifty cat i ever met. Outside of being a dj (which he spends a good amount of money own, but also makes him a good amount as well) dude has a vcr still...an big screen tv with like the woodgrain on the side... and old phone (iuno if it works but it isnt even a cordless) pretty much anything made after the 90's dude has nothing (with the exception of music making equipment, and a mac again for music)

So i feel op, i remember actually kicking it with a guy like that and he seems very content (still plays his old games lol nintendo 64 ps dreamcast etc...) and while ppl trip on him etc and think like alot of you guys think, he as far as i can see really is good with just the basics in life.

Oddly enough he use to be a nt member but stopped awhile ago after they start making retroes pretty heavy mixed with getting older etc.

laugh.gif
Giants and Warriors are better than both those teams currently. Fall back.
See: 2012 World Series

Back
Top Bottom