I'm so sad :(

You ain't bad..
wink.gif

by the look of that face yeahh pretty sad you are. Lol so you know what duck tales are, what makes you thing NT will give you some good advice?

Originally Posted by ThiPham

by the look of that face yeahh pretty sad you are. Lol so you know what duck tales are, what makes you thing NT will give you some good advice?
My boyfriend keeps me up on all the lingo... lol. Some of it courtesies to NT. This site is cool my bf is always reading funny stuff on here. Iespecially like the talk about rihanna's and ciara's new songs in the music forum a lil while back LMAO and how you guys roasted pdiddy on twitter,that was great.

Honestly I don't think I will get much good advice from here, theres a chance that a good idea or 2 might sneak its way in here, but I really just came herfor entertainment, and to vent a lil cuz I miss my man
frown.gif

why don't you get a job ?

seems like you have a lot of time on your hands/

pics ?

edit:
tagged pics...preferably full body pic
glasses.gif

Still calling ducktales. Tagged pic like the chick below. Word to Fresh one 12

I like your face, I would hit from the FRONT.

oh and advice, you gotta make the sacrifice, less time wit ur dude, but more time for the both of you to establish yourselves,
while he's at work, you should be working too, stack that paper and do you, that way if the relationship lasts you both can afford to do/have nice things.

well like what someone else said he goes to work than goes to the gym. Surprise his +%+ with redline and go work out with him like you really want to work outwith him. dont hang out with him and watch him you might bored him. Make up sex helps! ahha

I just got laid off last week from a hospital and I am a student but now I am starting a business with my free time this summer. so yeah. me and him will becakin thats for sure.

When I make my first million he wont have to work that much anymore
wink.gif

Originally Posted by berberpride

Originally Posted by ThiPham

My boyfriend keeps me up on all the lingo... lol. Some of it courtesies to NT. This site is cool my bf is always reading funny stuff on here. I especially like the talk about rihanna's and ciara's new songs in the music forum a lil while back LMAO and how you guys roasted pdiddy on twitter, that was great.

Honestly I don't think I will get much good advice from here, theres a chance that a good idea or 2 might sneak its way in here, but I really just came her for entertainment, and to vent a lil cuz I miss my man
frown.gif
ayk93b.gif

i like the surprise gym visit idea. before we started dating he used to always ask me to go to the gym with him. good one!

I just got laid off last week from a hospital and I am a student but now I am starting a business with my free time this summer. so yeah. me and him will be cakin thats for sure.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When I make my first million he wont have to work that much anymore[/color]
wink.gif

What part of the game is this...
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Ahhhh well, just give ur bf a high-5 for me when you see him 'cause he's certainly got it good and clearly, he's doing it...

I just got laid off last week from a hospital and I am a student but now I am starting a business with my free time this summer. so yeah. me and him will be cakin thats for sure.

When I make my first million he wont have to work that much anymore
wink.gif

Very nice.......... I need a girl like that.

Pay my bills, and let me smash on demand
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ok, here's what this dude really wants yall to say:

"Awww, I'm sorry babe! Well.. I live near you, I could come over and comfort if you want."

*you send pics*

*Guy has another story to post on NT about the pics you sent of yourself in your Pretty Ricky Panties*

Back
Top Bottom