I'm so sad :(

Originally Posted by KFloWS503

After your boyfriend breaks up with you for making this thread hit me up.

roll.gif

True

if this is for real...

-you 1st might want to let him know how you feel, he easily might just accomadate more time for you.
-try to supplement lost time with communication throughout the day. maybe talk on the phone, email, instant message more.
-have a set plan like no matter what you guys have dinner together
-join him at the gym
-face the fact that if your not happy now, you wont be either down the road and he might just not be the one for you. you might be better off with someone whowill pay your more attention after a day of work.

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

if this is for real...

-you 1st might want to let him know how you feel, he easily might just accomadate more time for you.
-try to supplement lost time with communication throughout the day. maybe talk on the phone, email, instant message more.
-have a set plan like no matter what you guys have dinner together
-join him at the gym
-face the fact that if your not happy now, you wont be either down the road and he might just not be the one for you. you might be better off with someone who will pay your more attention after a day of work.
Show them baby pacifiers
fixed

This girl must really know the lingo or it's dude messin' with us... Or even both of them...

Ducktales!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by berberpride

Is this what American life is all about?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree with you wholeheartedly,
but still
this goes with my theory(that I argue about with my girl), that women would prefer a drug dealer than a man with a career.
y'all just want attention 24/7, not caring how immoral your mans $ is
laugh.gif

you want the attention and the financial stability, not realizing that its a trade off 99% of the time

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by berberpride

Is this what American life is all about?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree with you wholeheartedly,
but still
this goes with my theory(that I argue about with my girl), that women would prefer a drug dealer than a man with a career.
y'all just want attention 24/7, not caring how immoral your mans $ is
laugh.gif

you want the attention and the financial stability, not realizing that its a trade off 99% of the time

there is some truth to this though.

Real TALK

you done started some mess now

I ALREADY SEE IT .....SOMEBODY IS GOING TO CHEAT ....& FEELINGS LIKE IT AINT GOING TO HIM

OWWWWW

I will give you legitimate advice.

How long have you been together? How much time did he give you before his job? What are your weekends like? How long have you lived together? Do you make himdinner? Why don't you go to the gym with him?

If he's not cheating on you (he probably isn't contrary to what everyone on NT thinks), he's probably just stressed over his job. It's hisfirst real job, I'm sure he wants to do well. You may as well just tell him you want to spend more time. He may not realize that he's pushing you tothe side. If he really cares about you, he'll make concessions.

Back
Top Bottom