jdm_beezie_by_MarkAndrew.jpg
Honda_Civic_EG6_side_by_huy_nguyen.jpg
Honda_S2000_blue_by_MalcolmFeth.jpg
Toys_For_Tots_Rally_2007_5_by_SpecOps2087.jpg
04-RHD-RSX-81523140
Acura_TSX_at_SEMA_2004_by_mackymcg.jpg
2008_Honda_S2000_Laguna_Blue_by_THood84.jpg

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I've always thought R32s look best in black...
pimp.gif
gunmetal
smokin.gif

I really need to stop wasting money on sneakers and buy my car, I had it with my evo 6 aka mirage
laugh.gif

Since there is a thread. Could someone post the pic of the *cough* busty model sitting on the hood of the S2000? Anyone?

Imo any guy over 6'2 would look stupid in those rice rockets. leave the import for the 5'6 asian kids

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Imo any guy over 6'2 would look stupid in those rice rockets. leave the import for the 5'6 asian kids

Ignorance at its finest.
Seriously, dude probably on that Cameron Nelson tip looking for old chevys with over sized rims.

40_inch_rims.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

Control Are wrote:

JMaddness2345129 wrote:

I remember when the second one was posted for sale on C4AG a few years back. He was asking around 15k for it if I remember right, which of course none of
those broke !@# drifters had.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure a shop bought it to make into a demo car.

c42te.jpg

Theeee sickest ae86 everrrrrrr
smokin.gif
agreed, but those green stickers need to be taken off

Agreed. He was ODing on trying to match his Takata harnesses. There was even a green cage that went in after some point
laugh.gif

lol i remember the green cage. he explained here on NT why he had the stickers on there. isnt he your uncle Control Are? or cousin or something. i havent seen that car here in PR in a minute i guess he got kicked out of the garage here because the porsche isnt here either.

Yeah, that's my uncle. He was just keepin the cars in PR temporarily. I know the 86 has been long gone, not sure about the p-car.

that corolla is nothin. the first car he ever built up was reeediculous and legendary in the early 90s socal import scene. this was before the concept of jdmand referring to cars by their chassis codes

In his defense, these cars are a bit small for somebody over 6'2''. I'm 5'10'' and feel kin of cramped when I'm in these kindsof cars. They look good, though.

Back
Top Bottom