- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

For the record, Infinitys are not JDM at all.

They're still nice though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I just moved from US to UK... I cant still believe that i can own any JDM cars i used to dream. from DC5 to supra,R32 to R34 RX7 name it u can have it! + its damn cheap!

yet having a new baby change my perception of what kind of car i want to drive.
What part of the UK are you in?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Imo any guy over 6'2 would look stupid in those rice rockets. leave the import for the 5'6 asian kids

Ignorance at its finest.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

What are some good sites to find pic, news etc? ie speed hunters?

laugh.gif
at dude posting those pics from evoM. i've seen a couple of those cars posted... seems like there are very few evo owners on NT, i only know of oneother besides me

72 or 73 Nissan GTR or 69-72 BlueBird SSS> AE86.

I have never liked the AE86, but then again I dont' read Initial D...I'm a huge fan of The 240z though..

Angel

Originally Posted by LB510

Imo any guy over 6'2 would look stupid in those rice rockets. leave the import for the 5'6 asian kids

Ignorance at its finest.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

What are some good sites to find pic, news etc? ie speed hunters?
Houston-imports.com

Ignorance at its finest.
Negative sir . How am i ignorant ? I turned down an offer of 14 G for a S2000 because the driver seat is like a kitchen sink. Not only it'suncomfortable, it's just look dumb driving a small car when you're tall.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

For the record, Infinitys are not JDM at all.

They're still nice though
pimp.gif
Infiniti badged (G and M series at least) in america, but they're still Nissan in Japan

so what makes them not JDM? they're even assembled in japan, while some of the lexus and hondas are assembled here....in the US
roll.gif

Clean SC. A lot of the stuff posted is just straight arroz. The STI is nice.

One day I will have an R34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ignorance at its finest.
Negative sir . How am i ignorant ? I turned down an offer of 14 G for a S2000 because the driver seat is like a kitchen sink. Not only it's uncomfortable, it's just look dumb driving a small car when you're tall.
lol, what? what you said was ignorant, plain and simple. "leave the import for the asian kids" <--- that's just... c'mon.your statement has nothing to do with height. if you got in an sti/evo/gt-r, you'd have plenty of leg room.

Originally Posted by DjMystery2003

Originally Posted by I3

Mine
What model is your car? Front looks like an SI front bumper and Headlights but its a hatchback and bumper isnt Type R.

Its a 99 EK SIR.. most 98 + are all facelift. Just bought a lot of OEM lips and grills as they enhance the shape. Its quite rare, probably rarer than theGF-EK9.

here's my first car got it stock sold it with a itb'd built all motor b16a

and the new beater

Originally Posted by Control Are

Yeah, that's my uncle. He was just keepin the cars in PR temporarily. I know the 86 has been long gone, not sure about the p-car.

that corolla is nothin. the first car he ever built up was reeediculous and legendary in the early 90s socal import scene. this was before the concept of jdm and referring to cars by their chassis codes

yeah i remember that. he dropped a little knowledge on it and so did a few NTers then i read about it somewhere online. good to see he found the right buyerfor his car i remember reading on a forum that he wanted to sell it but he was in no rush if he didnt get near asking price. doesnt he also have a 70 somethingcelica?

Back
Top Bottom