- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

Oh damn, how did I miss this thread
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Another 4DR Si here huh? Nice!

Ill post some pics of the whip, why not?

And for fun, my friend's M3....lol Enjoy

^^^Holla at the wheel gap by my son Ray!

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Imo any guy over 6'2 would look stupid in those rice rockets. leave the import for the 5'6 asian kids

Ignorance at its finest.
Negative sir . How am i ignorant ? I turned down an offer of 14 G for a S2000 because the driver seat is like a kitchen sink. Not only it's uncomfortable, it's just look dumb driving a small car when you're tall.
funny how a lot of members on s2k board are over 6' and they can fit fine. (upto like maybe 6'5) s2k has one of the most comfortable seatsand the interior is like a cockpit of a racecar. so yea, you have terrible taste.

loving the variety though...drift, vip, cleanly modded cars...keep it coming guys
pimp.gif

Good gracious.

Nissan went to town when between the R31 and R32. Its like a totally new design, sleek edges, wide body. I wish I was old enough to remember when the R32 cameout.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

ACBboyz84 wrote:

Imo any guy over 6'2 would look stupid in those rice rockets. leave the import for the 5'6 asian kids

Ignorance at its finest.
Negative sir . How am i ignorant ? I turned down an offer of 14 G for a S2000 because the driver seat is like a kitchen sink. Not only it's
uncomfortable, it's just look dumb driving a small car when you're tall.

lol, what? what you said was ignorant, plain and simple. "leave the import for the asian kids" <--- that's just... c'mon. your statement has nothing to do with height. if you got in an sti/evo/gt-r, you'd have plenty of leg room.

This guy read my mind!

sorry for my ignorance , but what criteria does a japanese car should have in order to be considered as JDM? Because someone posted above questioning Infinityas a JDM car and yet it is clearly a Japanese car made by Nissan

Your cosmetic mods/rims and engine mods/tuning: $4,000

Still getting beat by a stock American or German car: priceless.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Your cosmetic mods/rims and engine mods/tuning: $4,000

Still getting beat by a stock American or German car: priceless.

me filling up my EG hatch with 15 dollars you wasting 15 dollars of gas driving home in American or German car from the gas station: priceless.

Back
Top Bottom