- Import Cars Vol. JDM -

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Your cosmetic mods/rims and engine mods/tuning: $4,000

Still getting beat by a stock American or German car: priceless.
let's see... blanket statement all the way. if you're excluding m3's and gt 500's, cars in that price range... there is no stockcar beating my evo x with $4k in mods. try again.

to the person who asked, a jdm car is a car sold on the japanese domestic market. some people in this thread are posting civic Si's, a prime example of acar that's not JDM (i owned one).

nyrican23 wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

au9o5y.jpg

thats a nice looking tsx. whats the setup on it?

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

sorry for my ignorance , but what criteria does a japanese car should have in order to be considered as JDM? Because someone posted above questioning Infinity as a JDM car and yet it is clearly a Japanese car made by Nissan
I think a car can be JDM inspired.. like many of the imports in America. I hate those people who call their EK's EK9s.. its not even RHD. Nomatter how many parts they swap from an EK9.. its still not the real deal.

I prefer people who are 'inspired' by JDM. But its the new rice. or old rice.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Your cosmetic mods/rims and engine mods/tuning: $4,000

Still getting beat by a stock American or German car: priceless.
let's see... blanket statement all the way. if you're excluding m3's and gt 500's, cars in that price range... there is no stock car beating my evo x with $4k in mods. try again.

to the person who asked, a jdm car is a car sold on the japanese domestic market. some people in this thread are posting civic Si's, a prime example of a car that's not JDM (i owned one).

Actually, if tuned right, even a GT-R or EVO X with $4,000 worth of performance mods can beat an M3.

I have not seen one G35 or Z in here...

credited to the owners of these dope cars on g35driver.

pimp.gif
Would love a setup like the grey G has.

that's because g35's are NOT jdm...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
no, it's not a skyline.

and yes, limitedretro, i was at almost 300whp when i got my evo tuned, intake, and boost controller. since then added IC piping. add a turboback and bam, thosecars would get toasted.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

that's because g35's are NOT jdm...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
no, it's not a skyline.

Over there it is.

2li8oq1.jpg

So @@#**@! clean. Hope he has it garaged smh @ him not blurring the license plate.

How's the SC coming along Hollow?

haven't kept up with the car scene in a long minute.

old pics of my rust bucket:

i don't have the caddy anymore
frown.gif
*tear

Back
Top Bottom