INSTYLESHOES = FRAUD or just EXTREMELY SLEAZY??!!

I agree that ISS is at fault.... I mean if this was ebay, 15 weeks without payment would be ridiculuous. why expect anything less from a well established business?

I must admit that I've always had a problem with ISS because of their inflated prices.

I mean if you are going to start a sneaker site based on your love for the hobby, the first people you should be catering to are you fellow sneakerheads. Instead, by putting out shoes for a crazy price, you are only promoting poor reseller tactics and admitting that you are only looking to make a quick buck.

I have never bought from ISs and I don't plan to. No matter business you go into, the customer is always right and it seems ISS has forgotten that.

It's stories like these that make me want to get out of the shoe game. Faced with the growing problems of fakes, resellers, and "limited releases", I'd rather walk away with my current collection than continue.

I started to type a reply to everything but im going to keep quiet. I do see where your coming from and im not trying to defend them im just saying what i thought about all of this but apparently im wrong so whatever. I sincerely hope u get your money back soon. Im gonna see how this plays out :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Things are just CRAAZY here lately. I don't watch over the business anymore and my two part timers just can't handle it so.... that's your problem. Some of my employees don't even get paid, so what chance do you have?

The first thing I thought when payment dates were getting pushed back and back was...

WOW...Sole Collector is a VERY HIGH QUALITY magazine, very thick and glossy...that thing must cost a TON to produce and distribute...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...I wonder if they are using my money to help fund that venture...

JM

Well Method pretty much summed it up.

And yes, for those asking "what would ISS have to gain by doing this," then answer is clearly in the $$$$.

Hopefully this all gets resolved, even if it did require calling them out publicly. Stories like this turn me off to selling sneaks that way.
I Heard That

Meth brought the HEAT and straight TRUTH with that response. All y'all defending ISS can stop now. :wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Very shady business going on over there with that cosignment program right now. :smh:
nono.gif
Mr. Steve has a lot of "fixing" to do.
"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

Horrible business tactics.

Horrible business managing.

If your company is growing and seeing so much new business and yet your staff does not grow also, how does steve expect to get things back on track. He's being cheap and tryin to keep his costs of running the site low to make more money.

You really should file some kind of formal complaint. Unless the company is going through some extreme form of financial distress I see no reason for them to withhold money that they have already received from the sale of your shoes.
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt

spice of life​

Meth summed it up. Dam he's a good writer :lol:
laugh.gif
. Rhetoric major? Anyone trying to argue for Instyleshoes just read his post and stay quiet.

Quote:
(After all, I learn about their consignment program through his post on NT!!)
wow :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
1. They didn't decieve you in ANY way. Steve clearly said they were really busy and just needed more time to get things done. It wasn't like they said they'd send you the money in a certain amount of weeks and lied about it. If they weren't busy they would have sent the money when it was supposed to be sent.
wow :rofl:
roll.gif

All this is horrible, and there's NO excuse for it.

No matter what, even if they've recieved a large shipment of sneakers, you should have recieved your money by now. Why, you may ask? Because, all your sneakers have been sold. If the money is just lying around, why not just send it over to you? And even so, there was a day that they specified that they would send out the money. Not that "sorry" excuse, saying they have too many sneakers to deal with.

5 months have passed now, that should have been way enough time to send your money to you. You didn't agree to his "modified" rules, you agreed on recieving your money on the due date that he/them led you to believe when you FIRST shipped your sneakers out.

This is a horrible situation to be in, and I'm sorry you (or anyone) have to go through it.

Steve might as well give you the 25% cut back to you that he was supposed to make.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

simplexpnaiix08 Oh please man your response was just pathetic. You come here and try to justify this. What are you and iss mod? They just straight out did this dude wrong. I'm surprised he has been this paitent with their lousy business and it does seem like they are doing it to overseas sellers. How low is that........ |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
FS: LASER IV 12.5 300 shipped arnob3701@yahoo.com

simplexpnaiix08: Dude you're clueless. Did you even read the post? Every word out of your mouth contradicted what happened.

This is just a shame.Goes to show you.You really can't trust anybody when it comes to sneakers Or money.
"Nike Continues To Control The Marketplace So Diligenty" John Shanley Financial Analyst.

sorry to hear this man

You should on on iss and post this as well (copy and paste, dont think you want to re type) and then put it up there, maybe you would be able to get more done :rolleyes
eyes.gif

MEDICAL

member 3 of 6
Brain916​

I hear what you are saying wholeheartedly.

I had a very similiar experience myself.

I sent them a ds pair of size 13.5 XI black/reds in late December 2004, just as I expected, the shoes sold within 48 hours. So I assumed I would have payment by the time that spring break roled around.

Time goes by and around Feb/March I sent an email asking where my payment was and I basically got the run around.

To make a long story short, I did not receive my check until JUNE of 2005.

Just to let you know, you aren't alone.

I don't care if they try to run an alternate messageboard, but I do care about their ability to handle their customers.

Their practices are shady at best. And I would be more than happy to do anything to deter anyone from selling at their site again.

808 REPRESENT
20% off karmaloop.com with code: JBOAT

Damn so many OG nters in this thread.
When we begin to hate someone for who they are, we really start to hate ourselves for who we are not....
FS: LASER IV 12.5 300 shipped arnob3701@yahoo.com

another dissertation by meth :lol:
laugh.gif
well said

i would get on the phone directly...enough emails

[/b]

Everyone is intitled to their own opinion. No im not an ISS mod. And BigBizness im sure a lot of girls wouldnt appreciate that ignorant comment u made. im pretty sure their are a girls a lot smarter then u are so dont even try to say that me being a girl makes my opinion unimportant because that is just ignorant talk. I dont care if you dont like my opinion it is what is it and my mind wont change, but dont try and say some stupid crap like "shes a girl what do you expect" cuz thats bull >:
mad.gif

^^^

Wow, simply amazing. :smh:
nono.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Whats the advantage to consignment selling as opposed to selling your sneaks yourself on a site like ebay??......i never did like the idea of sending something first then getting your money "later"

Quote:
i would get on the phone directly...enough emails

word.

"Go ahead and judge by the color of my skin
I'll rain threes on you like Mike on Portland
Backpedaling, shrug, like it ain't no thang
I dunk on fools like Pippen on Ewing"

BigBiZness, keep you misogynist crap to yourself. You're warned.

Ced
Don't read this sentence.

Back
Top Bottom