INSTYLESHOES = FRAUD or just EXTREMELY SLEAZY??!!

I just saw this thread...

STUNNING...Consignment rules in JP requires la ave and napsize.com to give customers their money 10 days after their shoes have been sold.

Sorry to all who have been caught up...
[/center]

By the way napsize is a good website with quick shipping.Got my pair of kicks in less then 4 days.From japan and I am in nyc.
NYC SALE ONLY AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 PATENT LEATHER DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 White/Black/Varsity Red Price $140.00 E-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com

wow, this story just keeps getting shadier and shadier...

"Go ahead and judge by the color of my skin
I'll rain threes on you like Mike on Portland
Backpedaling, shrug, like it ain't no thang
I dunk on fools like Pippen on Ewing"

Bounced check?

Why are folks hesitant to take action?

You are who you roll with, and directly from me to some folks still in following their "leader" (who know who you are)...

In the words of Biggie in Kick in the Door, "Son, I'm surprised you still run with him..."

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

this **** is crazy

Quote:
really? I cant find it. Maybe it was deleted

Ok so steve replied sayin thanx for the heads up ISS is 100% legit.

And now my whole post is GONE.

Checked my post history and it's not even there anymore.

And it WAS in the instyleshoes customer feedback/problem section.

:smh:
9qaekj.gif
It figures that posts get deleted like that.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Whoa, thanks for the heads up. I was about to cosign most of my shoes there.

I hope everything works out for you! Until then, I will continue to post this issue on the forums...

Quote:
If I was owed Alot of money I would make a trip to the sold collector show in boston and talk with him in person

^^^ I'm planning on going to this event, if you want I'll try to talk with him and see what's up. Just hit me up with the details/and what I should say, and I'll say it.
I'll copp the exclusive kicks first (just in case they throw me out).

For Sale

After reading the latest email from :smh:
9qaekj.gif
, at Steve's response. If it's not fraud then it must be a really unprofessional business.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

:\
ohwell.gif

Don't feel like typing everything out tonight. A lot on my mind concerning the situation.

If this was 23isback or somethin I'd be screamin bad bussiness bein undertaken and mismanagement of employee resources, etc. etc. etc. Having met up with Steve for dinner on several occasions and doing the little I do for the website, this is def. a tough situation cause I'd consider myself somewhat connected to SC. I admire the vision Steve and Alex have for the mag and have high hopes for the future of the company, for not only Steve and others but for myself as well.

The mag has been doin well and Steve was talkin about makin the jump to 8 or 10 issues a year. SC has been makin money.

I just don't get how a check could bounce. :wow:
eek.gif
Where did that money go exactly?

On the topic of consignment, i NEVER understood why someone wouldn't just list their own stuff on ebay or the B/S forum. Why would you give someone a profit on YOUR shoes? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
And up to 25%!? That makes no sense.

Regardless of your stance on consignment selling, agreements were made and broken, and ISS shoulda paid off every seller the full amount as soon as payment was accepted from the buyer. Not doing so is simply uncalled for. |I
tired.gif
Holding the money (and apparently spending it) is just unnacceptable.
[/center]

Quote:
Why would you give someone a profit on YOUR shoes?

Well, if you figure in that ISS marks up their shoes twofold, it's not hard to see why people would want to sell their shoes their.

In the event that you do sell the shoes in a week or so (about the time an eBay auction would take), you get more money after their cut, than you would listing it among the millions of auctions on eBay.

Add to that, you don't have to package, ship, or communicate with any of the countless buyers who show a shred of interest.

I can fully understand why people would see this program as a good thing.

But, I still cannot understand how they (ISS) don't have the funds when the money was paid in full originally.

Using other peoples (re:customers) profits to advance your own personal business is not legal by any means. Steve better be very careful in the next weeks or he may be facing legal action that could cripple ISS and SoleCollector all at once not to mention jail time for fraud.

babydill.

Game​
http://fakepolice.com
Expect
the Unexpected​

Yes, I would like the $1,435.50 off the 6 pairs that ISS has sold for me thus far.

I would REALLY like to have the money, and I don't want any checks to be bouncing.

[/b]​

Quote:
On the topic of consignment, i NEVER understood why someone wouldn't just list their own stuff on ebay or the B/S forum. Why would you give someone a profit on YOUR shoes? And up to 25%!? That makes no sense.

Have you seen the prices that Instyleshoes is able to get for shoes?

There is NO WAY that anyone outside of AIRFOB could even approach those prices on eBay...even if you only get 75% of the price...

Plus, all the eBay fees and dealing with the clowns on eBay, it just doesn't make sense...

For 99.9% of of Niketalkers:

eBay = less money than Instyleshoes consignment...

JM

Anyway...

I agree with "B1LLY HOYLE" on this consignment thing...

I understand where you're coming from JM, but quite simply, how greedy and lazy can one be with reselling their own kicks?

I mean, my DS (no yellowing) black Vs could go for over $400 these days easily... I only paid $90 for them with my employee discount back in 00...

Theatrically, ISS sells them for $600, claiming their "legitness" (as me or you can do as well without a problem)...

They take their 25% (you do the math), and then it takes weeks (even months) to get my dow? An extra $50 bucks for that? And they use propaganda and the "blame game" to keep you waiting and hoping? And will delete any post you make on their site questioning it publicly?

Is communication, packing, and shipping with signature confirmation worth that much these days?

Interesting...

Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

Quote:
And they use propaganda and the "blame game" to keep you waiting and hoping?
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

ISS charges rape prices yet has no money for the poor needy hungry resellers?

they can and do delete any critical posts from their site with quickness... yet can't do anything about the root problem?

"Go ahead and judge by the color of my skin
I'll rain threes on you like Mike on Portland
Backpedaling, shrug, like it ain't no thang
I dunk on fools like Pippen on Ewing"

Back
Top Bottom