Is androgynous clothing at Urban Outfitters what's hot now?

I had some time to kill the other night before the G-Town game, and I went to Urban Outfitters to waste about 10-15 minutes. I went upstairs to what I thinkwas the "mens" section, and damn it if I couldn't tell if the clothes were meant for men or women. I'm almost positive that it is unisexclothing. If you are over the age of 12 or over 5'5", how the hell are you going to fit into these clothes that they are selling? I haven't beenin a UO in a minute, but to me it seems WAAAAY different than back in the day. What's up w. that?

I was in there the other day and some of the cardigans were HUGE. So I saw the other side of things.

laugh.gif
I swear this dude is always late.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

laugh.gif
I swear this dude is always late.

so, they have ALWAYS sold unisex clothing? That's news to me...but like I said, I had not been in a UO in a long time before Monday....

that skinny jean stuff is the new craze so thats what they were probably carryin, to quote jayz "i dont wear skinny jeans cause my notz too big"

It's not just the jeans...I swear the largest blazer they had wouldn't even fit gary coleman.....EVERYTHING was tiny....you probably have to specialorder if you want a XL of anything in there

I'm not feelin it cuz its like trendy to be frail. Its sick what they push upon the youth.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

I'm not feelin it cuz its like trendy to be frail. Its sick what they push upon the youth.

as oppose to being fat?

i rather have a bunch of frail kids runnin around instead of all these happy meal eatin fat kids that we have.

I can't even remember what kind of stuff they used to sell in UO back in the day. All I remember the +#*$ load of DIESEL jeans they had

smh.gif
The gay culture with another W. The stuff that is pushed on the youth today is ridiculous. There is no way my children get raised in a left household.

Originally Posted by RellNye

smh.gif
The gay culture with another W. The stuff that is pushed on the youth today is ridiculous. There is no way my children get raised in a left household.
stupid comment with another loss.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

smh.gif
stupid comment with another loss.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

as oppose to being fat?

i rather have a bunch of frail kids runnin around instead of all these happy meal eatin fat kids that we have.
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
lol?

Back
Top Bottom