Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

• Total voters
I switched units and this one has hardwood floors. I like it a lot and don't have to worry about any carpet controversy.

You know wood floors are worse right? You can literally see everything you track in from outside since theres no carpet to absorb or hide all the funk.

Hardwood floors are definitely easier to CLEAN but I don't think having them all of a sudden makes folks wearing shoes in your house "acceptable."

But if you didn't believe in the concept already it's whatever to you with carpet or hardwood floors.

You know wood floors are worse right? You can literally see everything you track in from outside since theres no carpet to absorb or hide all the funk.

its def not worse since mopping your floors is more practical than shampooing your carpet
i have no carpet or rugs in my place but i still don't let anyone in with their shoes.

:rofl: @ asking folks to remove their shoes when entering your home being "partially undress"
:lol: Son turned taking shoes off into True Lies
XISI.gif

its def not worse since mopping your floors is more practical than shampooing your carpet
i have no carpet or rugs in my place but i still don't let anyone in with their shoes.

100% agree.

I was speaking more so on a visible aspect. Since most of these dirty boys dont trip because they cant see all the dirt and grime being absorbed into the carpet. Where as wood floors you can literally see every speck being tracked in.

:rofl: @ asking folks to remove their shoes when entering your home being "partially undress"

Nt extremes. They prob gon sue talkin bout sexual harassment.

Back
Top Bottom