Is It "Snitching" If It's On A Girl?????

Is It Snitching???

• Hell No. We Don't Lub These ****

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm A Square And A Superhero. So Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rep teezy

Banned
We don't lub these ****. We only see them as sexual objects anyway. Why not make them be the fall guy.

You mean if your gf or homegirl is doing dirt with you and you tell on her so you can skip around the streets like it's all G? Expect to catch a slug from one of her relatives. Don't do the crime if you wanna be a junior police officer when **** gets real.

You mean if your gf or homegirl is doing dirt with you and you tell on her so you can skip around the streets like it's all G? Expect to catch a slug from one of her relatives. Don't do the crime if you wanna be a junior police officer when **** gets real.

Dude shut the **** up. Talking about "catch a slug" ***** you got me ****** up.

Last edited:
people really get snitching mixed up. Snitching ONLY qualifies if you and another person are doing crimes together then get caught and decides to TELL to reduce your time.

Wrong. Snitching is when you point the finger no matter what the circumstances are

Bet not call the insurance company after an accident if the other dude hits you. You might be violating by blaming someone. :lol: :smh:

Me and this girl where at the liquor store and we were planning on stealing a danish but got caught. I told and walked. IDK what's going on with her.

Me and this girl where at the liquor store and we were planning on stealing a danish but got caught. I told and walked. IDK what's going on with her.

But I know what's going on with you. :lol:

***** out here bad for a honeybun and on top of that let his co-d fry?

:rofl:

*tears at the Jamba Juice right now

people really get snitching mixed up. Snitching ONLY qualifies if you and another person are doing crimes together then get caught and decides to TELL to reduce your time.

Wrong. Snitching is when you point the finger no matter what the circumstances are

Like when cam'ron said he wouldn't tell the cops if a serial killer lived door. He'd just move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom