Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

Has your wife ever done this to you? I don’t play video games but I would be upset if similar happened while I was watching a sporting event or something.
DOn't have a wife but nobody has ever disrespected me like that. I don't even allow pictures to be taken of me without my consent so I damn sure wouldn't have this done to me.

DOn't have a wife but nobody has ever disrespected me like that. I don't even allow pictures to be taken of me without my consent so I damn sure wouldn't have this done to me.

Yeah, turning off the console is too much.

I don't like surreptitious/non-consensual photos being taken of me but I've gotten used to it. As long as I'm not doing anything inappropriate, I don't mind.

Yeah, turning off the console is too much.

I don't like surreptitious/non-consensual photos being taken of me but I've gotten used to it. As long as I'm not doing anything inappropriate, I don't mind.

Nah, I'm not a zoo animal. Don't just snap pictures of me and no, I won't be doing 10 Takes of you posing until you find the perfect shot. You get 2-3 max.

What about Jameson's wife? Does she pull stunts like this?
Jameson has anger problems due to his liberal upbringing. I once saw him hit another 🐈 when a left hook when she annoyed him when he was trying to listen to our President ELECT's press conference. Jameson needs help.

Social media is a gift and a curse. The gift is giving exposure to a lot of everyday social issues that were brushed under the rug prior to the social media boom (eg. Racists getting aired out).

Bellator Star Valerie Loureda Says She Doesn't Post Sexy Pictures To Get Attention From Men (PICS) | Total Pro Sports https://www.totalprosports.com/2020...sexy-pictures-to-get-attention-from-men-pics/

“I don’t do anything for social media,” Loureda told reporters at the Bellator 243 virtual media day. “I do things for myself. For example, I am an extreme girly-girl outside of the cage. So the way that I market myself, it’s not for social media and it’s not for men. This is the way that I look. I’ve worked my whole life to have this body, to have this figure—I was a ballerina, I’ve been a martial artist.

“I think that’s where people mistake. It’s not for social media. I am the way that I look like, but I’m also a fighter. What does one thing have to do with the other? Just because I look different than other martial artists doesn’t make me any different. It’s my identity, this is why Valerie Loureda is different.”

Bellator Star Valerie Loureda Says She Doesn't Post Sexy Pictures To Get Attention From Men (PICS) | Total Pro Sports https://www.totalprosports.com/2020...sexy-pictures-to-get-attention-from-men-pics/

“I don’t do anything for social media,” Loureda told reporters at the Bellator 243 virtual media day. “I do things for myself. For example, I am an extreme girly-girl outside of the cage. So the way that I market myself, it’s not for social media and it’s not for men. This is the way that I look. I’ve worked my whole life to have this body, to have this figure—I was a ballerina, I’ve been a martial artist.

“I think that’s where people mistake. It’s not for social media. I am the way that I look like, but I’m also a fighter. What does one thing have to do with the other? Just because I look different than other martial artists doesn’t make me any different. It’s my identity, this is why Valerie Loureda is different.”
I've had similar debates with women regarding "doing it for themselves vs doing it for attention (mainly men's)". Despite what they say, I feel it's some combination of both and the percentage-split depends on the individual. A lot of women like to stunt on other women. Most women like the attention of men. They may deny it but it's in the DNA.

I just can't comprehend posting stuff on a public forum having ZERO % to do with the audience you have.

I can't buy it.

I for the most part agree with you. At the very least, they enjoy controlling their narrative. I’m not mad at it, but social media is definitely for others to see what we’re doing.

Back
Top Bottom