Is this simpin or being a gentleman?

friend-zone.jpg

I don't see a problem with it , like someone mentioned she has on some gear that cannot be easy for one to bend over and tie their shoe. I think some dudes in here are mad insecure, thinking that doing something like that makes them a simp! Some of y'all dudes are funny, there is a line where a dude is getting walked all over and that is not it. I think about it like this, if I was carrying groceries in and my shoes were untied I would expect my girl to tie my shoes, so why shouldn't I return the favor?

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

I don't see a problem with it , like someone mentioned she has on some gear that cannot be easy for one to bend over and tie their shoe. I think some dudes in here are mad insecure, thinking that doing something like that makes them a simp! Some of y'all dudes are funny, there is a line where a dude is getting walked all over and that is not it. I think about it like this, if I was carrying groceries in and my shoes were untied I would expect my girl to tie my shoes, so why shouldn't I return the favor?

I happen to agree. Dudes in here are reading way too much into the picture making all kinds of ridiculous assumptions etc about the girls feelings. Its all situational I can't definitively say one man tying a girl or HIS girls' shoe makes him a simp.

sometimes to throw the %%%@! off

Like "why is this dude NOW tying my shoe? Is he a simp or a pimp?. I am so confused I think ill give him the buns tonight cause I dont know what else to do as a woman"

Clearly a simp, and anyone else that agrees or would do the same thing is one in the same.

You see OP's avi looking down at that dude, laughing his hairline off?!

Simping at it's lamest. The clerk is probably the one getting the drawz.

Her raising her toes like that is the ultimate disrespect
30t6p3b.gif

Simp or not, on seeing her raise up them piggys, son should have snapped and got her in a figure 4.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Her raising her toes like that is the ultimate disrespect
30t6p3b.gif

Simp or not, on seeing her raise up them piggys, son should have snapped and got her in a figure 4.

roll.gif

Man I really wanna see some of y'all dudes interact w/ women in real life. I know we are on the internet right now but if you are really spitting truely how you feel I doubt you are getting any bunz. Females don't want a punk, don't get me wrong, and this dude could potentially be that but we can't tell by this one photo. Most of y'all calling this guy a simp off of this one photo have a lot to learn about women...

Man I really wanna see some of y'all dudes interact w/ women in real life. I know we are on the internet right now but if you are really spitting truely how you feel I doubt you are getting any bunz. Females don't want a punk, don't get me wrong, and this dude could potentially be that but we can't tell by this one photo. Most of y'all calling this guy a simp off of this one photo have a lot to learn about women...

Nah man, I do just fine with women...but the only reason a girl would ask you to do this is just to see what youll do. Shes testing your self respect. There will be no buns after this period. And her dress aint even that short

Originally Posted by solarius49

Nah man, I do just fine with women...but the only reason a girl would ask you to do this is just to see what youll do. Shes testing your self respect. There will be no buns after this period. And her dress aint even that short
How would you know that no buns were giving after this period, what if I were to tell you that after doing things like dude did in the picture that I smashed every one of those +@*$+* ? You may still pull the girl if you don't do that, but to make an accusation that hns because of that is a stretch...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I don't think she could tie them in that dress without exposure so that's prolly why he did it. Calm ya'll Falpha !!*%! down.

Chill man. You're talking to dudes who prefer their women in Hundreds tees and crusty !*+ 99 Jordan IVs. They know not what you speak
tumblr_m4ujltybmb1r57aczo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom