Is this simpin or being a gentleman?

I hope he caught a peak.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I don't think she could tie them in that dress without exposure so that's prolly why he did it. Calm ya'll Falpha !!*%! down.

Chill man. You're talking to dudes who prefer their women in Hundreds tees and crusty !*+ 99 Jordan IVs. They know not what you speak
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ you justifying tying somebody else's shoes mannnnn...

Tell that @+%*% to stand in the corner and kneel down when she tie that shoe.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

(KSteezy) It is being a gentleman. Not seeing what the big deal is. Treat every girl like your mother/sister and a lot of you dudes would have more success. (/KSteezy)
laugh.gif

Anyways straight loser status. 

dating-fails-bffs-make-the-best-chair-friend-zone.jpg

internet-memes-friend-zone-veteran.jpg

There is simply NO reason for that. 

Tying your girls shoes make you a loser? NT: Home of the Alpha Male. My girl always does that, mostly cause she's OCD about untied laces. And I'd do the same if need be.

Friend+zone+level+99.+poor+soul_314f17_3299647.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't think she could tie them in that dress without exposure so that's prolly why he did it. Calm ya'll Falpha !!*%! down.

Not sure if you are serious but I understand what you are saying. But what if she was alone? She should have squated down and did it herself. Women know how to operate in their prostitute outfits. They are trained.

Can't say I would just spontaneously do this for my girl, but I probably would if she asked. She's actually done this for me before. She's also done #!+ like randomly lotion up my feet if she thinks they look ashy, while I'm chillin on my laptop. Idk. Two-way street in my case, I guess.

Chill man. You're talking to dudes who prefer their women in Hundreds tees and crusty !*+ 99 Jordan IVs. They know not what you speak

laugh.gif

broham is simpin. those friendzone pics up there are just rediculous. theres another one of a woman sitting on top of a man on a crowded subway

It's not the actual act, it's the way she's looking at him.
Based on her stance, she has him eating out the palms of her hands.
I'd probably tie my girls shoes but only if I had a valid reason or just wanted to give her some attention.

3440489_o.gif

StaXX wrote:
It's not the actual act, it's the way she's looking at him.
Based on her stance, she has him eating out the palms of her hands.
I'd probably tie my girls shoes but only if I had a valid reason or just wanted to give her some attention.

thats a good point. i believe women can handle things like tying their own shoes, and carrying their own purses. 

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

(KSteezy) It is being a gentleman. Not seeing what the big deal is. Treat every girl like your mother/sister and a lot of you dudes would have more success. (/KSteezy)

dating-fails-bffs-make-the-best-chair-friend-zone.jpg

internet-memes-friend-zone-veteran.jpg

There is simply NO reason for that. 

laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Couldn't be me. I'll let the rest of you friendly guys cook though, I got nothing negative to say.

It could be gentlemanly. Her pose though seemed like she would/already did throw a fit if he didn't tie them laces quick fast.

Back
Top Bottom