IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

my man said footaction on 34th st got 257 pairs (weird number i know)

that means is the footlocker gets the same amount and hoh gets 300.. there should be about 800 on 34th st...

Wonder if thats enough?!?

AND I CANT EVEN DO A MIDNIGHT RELEASE BC I HAVE SOMEPLACE TO BE THAT NIGHT SMH... SO EITHER MY HOMEBOY COMES THROUGH FOR ME EARLIER FRIDAY OR IM PAYIN A LIL EXTRA

Im not tryna hype it, but as much as I would love to get these for the low at a outlet I would not risk it.
These might be more wanted than most of the foams that dropped this year. Alot of heads on here might be like naw not with that price, but I would not sleep on these if they are limited like it seems.

Nike dropping them at reseller prices off the back for it reason

This release is going to be just like the AF1 foamposite. Suppose to be real limited but can easily be got a retail.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by deesnake003

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

These aren't going to be on swoosh

yeah that hurts
mad.gif
good pay retail like everyone else
laugh.gif

o_O on that swoosh info? and 160, that's just hate
laugh.gif

off'd a few items that were just sitting in my closet so i wont be coming out of the pocket as much so im good this weekend

Can those who copped confirm if there is 3M on the ankle heel there?

I know the OG's had them... but I hope these aren't seeing the Flint XIII treatment.

Cuz for 225 plus tax - i hope they don't skimp on that.

Originally Posted by BinYe

I know the OG's had them... but I hope these aren't seeing the Flint XIII treatment.

I BELIEVE THEY WILL.. 05'S GOT ONE HELL OF A SKIMP TREATMENT

I usually by foams true to size but everyone who has had these know bout that dreaded heel drag
Anyone tried coppin a half size smaller?

At first i didn't want these but after i kept looking at them and realizing the fits for these i feel like i need to but i can't drop it with that price right now. i don't think these will hit outlets

is it just me or do all the reported amounts that FLs and HOHs are receiving seem really low? making me nervous about being able to cop later on for under retail

sorry for the late responses to some people. I basically called the majority of the stores in Pg mall and my hook up at shoe city said they aren't getting em...obviously HOH is getting them and footaction...I guess when I said that they were limited I meant that there are less to go around in this area than usual. Makes sense tho...$225 is a lot of money for a pair of shoes so nike makes less of them and they sell out gaining all profit no mark downs or any of that. Because of the foam hype right now they know they can produce a boat load of foamposite one/pro and sell them all regardless...this release creates the hype for total foamposite max which, after this release, gives nike the go ahead to make other colorways and all that after they establish the initial hype...sorry for the long random %+! rant lol

stay true to size, .5 down seemed like a risk i wasnt willing to take. I'll check on that 3M thing in the morning.

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by BinYe

I BELIEVE THEY WILL.. 05'S GOT ONE HELL OF A SKIMP TREATMENT

After reading your last couple posts...
TissueBoxCover.jpg

ToxicTampons1.gif

If the black pairs sells out quickly too I can guarantee Nike will go crazy with these in 2012. Ones early in the year, Pros in the summer and Totals for the fall. Raping customers pockets year round
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

If the black pairs sells out quickly too I can guarantee Nike will go crazy with these in 2012. Ones early in the year, Pros in the summer and Totals for the fall. Raping customers pockets year round
30t6p3b.gif
Sees the future this one.

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

30t6p3b.gif
Sees the future this one.

These will NOT look good in any other colors besides black silver or white... i dont think they'll @!%## these out like ones or pros... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom