I've never seen so many people leave a theater

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I've never been to a movie where a noticeable amount of people just left.
me neither

i can usually pick out a really bad movie just by the trailers or commercials. either that or i wait a week for somereviews

did any of you actually think bruno was gonna be remotely decent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I've never been to a movie where a noticeable amount of people just left.
me neither

i can usually pick out a really bad movie just by the trailers or commercials. either that or i wait a week for some reviews

did any of you actually think bruno was gonna be remotely decent
laugh.gif
From the previews I knew it was gonna be outlandish but not OD. Only reason I stayed was I wanted to see just how far the movie was gonna go Iwent from
laugh.gif
to
roll.gif
to
sick.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
during the whole movie.
The happening was a dumb movie tho

I liked the happening...then again i like M night SHAMDFMAFMDAFKKAAKLLALAL's movies for some reason.

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

What was the movie were the 2 couples are in Australia and their car break down and some dude picks them up and takes them to his spot and poisoned them and when they wake up their all chained up? The movie came out like 3-5 years ago.
I hope you are not talking about Wolf Creek?
That movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
real life i aint never seen anyone walk out a flick in nyc. Prolly cuzit's atleast 5 more than anywhere else. "word is bond we gon watch this whole $+@# fest, break out the snacks we copped 'fore we came in."

the happening is the best movie ever when on that quality kush. had me paranoid of a breezy day till I was sober

Originally Posted by GTEK

What was the movie were the 2 couples are in Australia and their car break down and some dude picks them up and takes them to his spot and poisoned them and when they wake up their all chained up? The movie came out like 3-5 years ago.
That movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that's the movie, man that was wack.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

when a stranger calls....smh nobody even showed up it was just 6 of my friends there......first week on a saturday night

seriously at least a good third of the audience left the theatre before this movie was even half way over...me and the people i went with were apart of thatgroup. he went too far. YUCK!

I'm still surprised with how many people hated, straight up HATED, Bruno. I could understand if you didn't like it, but to hear people walked out isridiculous. Unless they're that uncomfortable with a ++%# flying around every now and then
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

That movie was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that's the movie, man that was wack.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

To each its own. But that was an well made movie to me.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom