Yo, lol most of u guys are so lame
indifferent.gif

expect a lot of bad dreams,

its just an after effect

thats what made me come back

had some scary dreams man

made a 20 year old man shook as hell

just went back to mary to take care of me

I'm gonna try and quit until 4/20 this year... I bought an eighth yesterday but that will be my last one til April.

It's hard as hell though cause everytime I try and stay sober and go out somewhere I always imagine myself being blunted at the same place and it makes mewanna cheef again.
smh.gif

@%$!* tough ya'll... We def. need to keep this thread up for motivation tho.

Ive attempted Stopping a bunch of times , failed each time ... even attempted writing a goodbye letter .. didnt work lol

I currently havent smoked in 9 days , not because I want to , but because Im out of town and dont have access to it
Ima be out of town for about another 3 months so lets see how things pan out , im sure ima smoke a blunt the min I get back to NY
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xcrskim

I smoked over an ounce for the past 2 weeks, definitely feeling it take a toll on me.

Real talk though.. weed is horrible, just because it's so harmless doesn't mean it can affect your life negatively.
Weed has caused me to...

lose friends that don't smoke, gain a %%+% ton of weight, hit my pockets hard, and slow me down

Sounds like you lack self control. I have some right now and haven't touched it in two weeks because I don't want to.

told myself i was gonna quit before march. just bought a new bong and copped 8.0g of silver haze for $80 about an hour ago.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

im doin aight. i hadnt smoked in 3-4 days... been grindin... breakin up a bowl as we speak, though (FTW)...

i dunno about some folks. ive smoked pretty much everyday for the past 8 years or so (minus a few breaks)... but i can easily take a week or two off if needed.sometimes you need to take a break, its like livin in a cloud... literally.

i went 6 months without smokin durin college... it was nothin.

not gonna say i didnt always think... "this is cool, but itd be awesome if i was faded..." ... but green has never got me with the "i NEEEED tosmoke..."

i will say this, as a graphic/web designer... the one thing that is noticeably different when im NOT faded, are my eyes. my eyes start to hurt and i get aheadache if im coding/reading too much on screen. astigmatism FTL.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

strugglin myself..been 5 days

im irritable like a mf'er right now too and have insomnia like no other.

I'm not plannin on quittin, but I read once that 2-5 days are the toughest and its completely over after 2 weeks, so not long to go
they are i just finish my 2 days... no withdraw but i have been sleeping a lil irregular... i used to fall asleep during south park... at 3yesterday i fell asleep at like 5 but if this is withdraw its mild at worse....

yeah its not hard to quit at all, im not having "withdrawls" im not a crack head but you DO get irritable like a mug and I havent been sleep before 4am in a week when I was puffin id be out by 930 everynight...but then again I was working and had to be at work at 5am every morning so that could havesomethin to with it too.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

No one cares that you didn't start.

Anyone try "solar hits"? #%@ is dope. On a sunny day when you got some time on your hands go outside with a magnifying glass and your chosen piece. Act like your killing ants in 2nd grade and get high! I personally hate the thought of all that nasty butane getting on my lovely green marijuana so enjoy this technique. A lot of people say it's more efficient too since you're basically vaporizing the THC.

vapor brothers vaporizer FTW!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Anyone try "solar hits"? #%@ is dope. On a sunny day when you got some time on your hands go outside with a magnifying glass and your chosen piece. Act like your killing ants in 2nd grade and get high! I personally hate the thought of all that nasty butane getting on my lovely green marijuana so enjoy this technique. A lot of people say it's more efficient too since you're basically vaporizing the THC.

pimp.gif
i like this idea.
pimp.gif

I'm trying to stay away from herb so I can focus on school to make up for my first semester which was terrible, but that #+$@ keeps callin' my name.
smh.gif
I gotta hold up just until the end of the school year at least.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

pimp.gif

Soon
smile.gif

this may will be a year for me. i had smoked almost everyday since 94. it was kinda rough not burning cause i was so used to my routine. but i feel great now.not tired all the time, only thing i miss is burning and playing playstation. i still mess wit my ps3, just not as much. i also dont enjoy music as much as iused to ........

i fresh off not smoking for 4 days.

i been smoking heavy for like 5 years now (20) & my things always been that its not hard to stop smoking weed, but its hard to say no when the opportunitycomes up.

like i still go to school full time & work the same amount.
its just a self control thing.
if you realize "yeo i aint getting %$$$ done" then yeah you need to stop.

smh bunch of quitters.

smoke till i die n's

Man I used to love sparking up, but it used to really mess with my head, I would feel sort of depressed from it. I quit by telling all my friends that I wasquitting so they wouldn't offer it to me, and I just kept myself busy by getting another job, and with summerschool. After a while you don't reallywant to start back because you know how hard you worked to go that far. Its the best feeling in the world now not to be doing it anymore.

it can be difficult to stop if your a regular smoker. i recently stopped for 30days, and for about the first week i had stomach problems and headaches and wasa little moody. but it is good to get the tolerance down, it'll save money atleast. there's a lot of replies in here about dreams following a period ofabstaining, and i experienced that too. there's actually been a few studies conducted about how weed affects dream states. in most cases, most will dreamless, or remember less from their dreams if they are a smoker. where as when you stop they can be extremely vivid and intense. as far as tips to stop......justdo it. weeds not addictive (physically) its all a matter of the mind.

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

addiction runs in my family from drugs to gamblin whatever. I used to be on the LQ hard from like 20-24 yrs old(26 now). The LQ destroyed me physically. I gained about 25 pounds, gave me grips of cavitys, always have back pain(i think i have either liver or kidney probs) ect ect....Then I started smokin. Id smoke a blunt every few days, and up until last week i was up to an 1/8th about every 2-3 days. Smokin calmed me down alot, it also got me doin things I never did. I write alot, read alot, I work out more(who says weed makes you lazy), and Ive taken up the hobby of cookin. If I wouldnt have gotten fired(totally unrelated to my extra cirricular activities) Id be puffin this very minute, but I need to find a job so no sticky for a while..... corporations testing for weed FTL!

damn an 1/8th every 2-3 days?!?!
75216d2888c73b2c778e9197bd8747553b6d327d.gif

I stretch a gram of GDP for like a week with a medium sized bowl every 1-2 days
2fa26f62d5803c793da2847474432e8a18996b6b.gif
You dudes are good, I go through an 8th in hours, or hell a studio session, 8th = 5 small cigarillos, or about 3 mini b's.

not very difficult to quit...its more of a comfort zone and a habit than an addiction...i decided to stop this week because its been a drain on my pocket...istopped for 9-10 months last year and my entire life was a mess...i swear i have been a million times more productive in the 2 months of 2009 since i beenblazing on the regular...got a job interview kicking $$$ in my classes saving up to move out...why am i stopping again?

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

im doin aight. i hadnt smoked in 3-4 days... been grindin... breakin up a bowl as we speak, though (FTW)...

i dunno about some folks. ive smoked pretty much everyday for the past 8 years or so (minus a few breaks)... but i can easily take a week or two off if needed. sometimes you need to take a break, its like livin in a cloud... literally.

i went 6 months without smokin durin college... it was nothin.

not gonna say i didnt always think... "this is cool, but itd be awesome if i was faded..." ... but green has never got me with the "i NEEEED to smoke..."

i will say this, as a graphic/web designer... the one thing that is noticeably different when im NOT faded, are my eyes. my eyes start to hurt and i get a headache if im coding/reading too much on screen. astigmatism FTL.
Damn Joe, same shoes as you literally, or almost. Astigmatism to the point I can't get contacts. My eyes get relaxed, in the studio, whendesigning sites.

I don't promote smoking though. I know a lot of people that do, but at the end of the day, it's all natural.

I just stopped for like 4 weeks... I was job hunting the whole time , didnt find 1 opening nor did I get any interviews... I just started back last week..... Imight go for a month starting right b4 summer so prolly in MAY.... It aint nothing to quit its just a slight inconvience....

Back
Top Bottom