J.J. Hickson may be involved with trade talks regarding Amare to Cavs...

Originally Posted by acidicality

Okay. I guess we should just stop the season then if the trade goes down and hand that trophy to the Cavs....
QFT!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Okay. I guess we should just stop the season then if the trade goes down and hand that trophy to the Cavs....
i can bet $25 that if this trade goes down, Cavs still wont win the championship.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ i agree.... as good as they would be they still cant defend Kobe....NOONE can defend Kobe
Then why didnt they win last year?

Kobe aint gonna win it by himself. No one ever does.

outacontrol is NOT a homer at all. hes making threads about the only relevant team in the state now. for real cavs have been nothin forever, ya'll need tohop off the cavs fans. its startin to look like undercover jealousy. Mo, Bron, Amare? What fan on here WOULDNT want those 3 on their roster. ill start takingnames and tell you why youre lying

in all honesty tho, if he does come here he BETTER buy into this defensive philosophy. thats the reason we were killin teams all year, the D. we dont want thisto disrupt the chemistry we have. you gotta know coming here lebron is #1 in akron, cleveland, ohio, nba...so i dont think amares that dense where he wouldthink he IS #1. that doesnt even make sense. if he buys into the system and can be happy being brons #2 (sorry mo) then we got ourselves a legit team for nowand the future. i think thats why were gettin all the hate. we got bron, thats all.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

^ i agree.... as good as they would be they still cant defend Kobe....NOONE can defend Kobe

well then cleveland wont win against boston

garnett could EASILY shut down amare while lebron gets shut down
when that happens, cavs have no chance
you saw it last year as well

amare=no defense, which will ruin the cavs defense
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
really dont like his defensive attitude, but for the proposed deal withWally, JJ, and a first rounder I think I would pull the trigger, Hickson is gonna be good down the road but i'll take the possibility of a championshipnow..

laugh.gif

You missed the part where it's D'antoni's fault that Amare still doesn't play defense.

You also missed the part that Lebron will PERSONALLY teach Amare defense.

You aaaaaalso missed the part that Mike Brown has become the best coach in the business, so Amare will be in good hands.

You missed all of that. With Amare, the Cavs are going to win it all. And you're a fool if you think otherwise.

Originally Posted by enrique23

laugh.gif
No one shut down anyone last year.
If you wanna go by last year then we will go by their most recent game where the cavs blew out the Celtics.
I dont see where your going with this.

The Celtics cant beat the cavs easily now and your saying they will beat them even easier with Amare,

Originally Posted by Dr 715

laugh.gif
You missed the part where it's D'antoni's fault that Amare still doesn't play defense.

You aaaaaalso missed the part that Mike Brown has become the best coach in the business, so Amare will be in good hands.

You missed all of that. With Amare, the Cavs are going to win it all. And you're a fool if you think otherwise.

yea i mustve missed that... how do you know lebron will personally teach amare defense?
mike brown is def not the best coach... how hard is it to tell everyone to get the ball to lebron or mo and let them create plays for everyone else?
so youre telling me that with amare, the cavs can beat the celtics?...
laugh.gif
youre hyping up amare wayyy too much
laugh.gif
making it look like you guys aregonna be getting dwight howard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr 715

laugh.gif

yea i mustve missed that... when did lebron say he would personally teach amare defense?
mike brown is def not the best coach... how hard is it to tell everyone to get the ball to lebron or mo and let them create plays for everyone else?
so youre telling me that with amare, the cavs can beat the celtics?...
laugh.gif
youre hyping up amare wayyy too much
laugh.gif
making it look like you guys are gonna be getting dwight howard
laugh.gif

Dude, the Cavs can beat them now without Amare
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Not a Cavs fan but it seems the hate is strong lol. How soon people forget that Lebron nearly took down the "big three" by himself last season. TheCeltics are a year older not better, while the Cavs are better. I am not saying we should hand the Cavs the L.O.B trophy right now, but adding Amare woulddefinitely give them a good chance at winning it all, despite his inability to channel his inner Hakeem Olajuwon lol. People forget Amare avg nearly 37 Ibelieve against Mr Groundhog a few years back in the playoffs.

indifferent.gif

but you are forgetting that celtics can beat them too. garnett can stop amare. pierce and others can take care of lebron.
then who's your go-to guy? mo? hes not good enough yet.

If you wanna go by last year then we will go by their most recent game where the cavs blew out the Celtics.

by that logic, in our most recent game with the jazz, they beat us. does that mean that they will beat us everytime?

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

^^ You really believe Pierce or anyone on the Celtics can STOP/take care of Lebron?

yes because we took care of lebron last game we played. and we won
celtics have better defensive players than we do so they can do it as well. seeing as how they held him to 6 for 24 in the playoffs last year
hes not unguardable

^ Celtic D is all about rotation... if there are 4 legitimate scorers on the floor with Lebron (Mo, Delonte, Amare, Z) they will be a force because you canonly help so much, eventually there will be open looks. Plus no Posey is a big deal defensively. He help guard Kobe, LB, and other big time scorers.

laugh.gif
@ these nonsense Laker fans...

Regular season doesn't mean ANYTHING

Word to the Cavs sweeping the Spurs in the reg season, then getting swept in the Finals.

This team would be Hard to Kill word to Gucci.

Cavs with amare make them great offensively but will kill them on defense and who will they have to give up??? they wont be that great....and yes Garnett willput clamps on Amare

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I guess we will see then because you dudes aint getting Amare forthat trash. Think about it, if the deal with Chicago involved Drew Gooden, Tyrus Thomas, Joakim Noah, and some other crap what really makes you think theywill be interested in a deal for J.J. Crapson, wallys contract, and a crappy $#$ first round pick.

You Cavs fans are unbelievable. "Oh, the Lakers trade got Gasol for nobody". Well, you guys arent the Lakers and you arent better than theCeltics

Back
Top Bottom