J.J. Hickson may be involved with trade talks regarding Amare to Cavs...

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Basketballsavant

^^ You really believe Pierce or anyone on the Celtics can STOP/take care of Lebron?

yes because we took care of lebron last game we played. and we won
celtics have better defensive players than we do so they can do it as well. seeing as how they held him to 6 for 24 in the playoffs last year
hes not unguardable
I'm sure at this point you are disgraceful even to Laker fans. What both Cavs AND Lakerfans fail to realize is that until either wins a championship it doesn't matter. For the record neither Lebron nor Kobe can be stopped when they are ontheir game...which unfortunately for other teams is most of the time. Sure they do it in different ways, some prefer one way, some prefer the other, either waythey are deadly. When they play each other they both can give each other problems in their own respective ways, but Lebron cannot stop Kobe, and Kobe cannotstop Lebron.

No one is mad...but Mo, Bron, Amare is the best trio in the league really?
indifferent.gif
Not better than the big 3, Kobe Pau Odom, OR (for some reason the always forgotten trio) TP TD Ginobili. And that trade didn't look topromising in the first place...you trade Amare for absolute garbage.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Dude, the Cavs can beat them now without Amare
indifferent.gif
but you are forgetting that celtics can beat them too. garnett can stop amare. pierce and others can take care of lebron.
then who's your go-to guy? mo? hes not good enough yet.

If you wanna go by last year then we will go by their most recent game where the cavs blew out the Celtics.

by that logic, in our most recent game with the jazz, they beat us. does that mean that they will beat us everytime?

No, it doesnt mean theyll beat them everytime because its stupid logic that you used in the first place. I used it to point out it was dumb.
smh.gif

Your saying the Celtics can beat the Cavs easily when it went to 7 games last year and they lost by 5. The Celtics lost posey while the Cavs got Mo.
Then with the addition of Amare you say it will be even easier.

eb4155ed9ec762ffe9116ff1f345f415fabc92f.jpg

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Cavs' bid for Stoudemire falls flat

Adrian Wojnarowski, Feb 13, 2009

Cavaliers have looked at ways to put Amare Stoudemire in King James' court, but Suns don't seem too interested.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...g=aw-stoudemirecavs021309&prov=yhoo&type=lgnshttp://sports.yahoo.com/n...p;prov=yhoo&type=lgns

And Kobe, Pau, Odom >>>> Mo, Bron and Stat??? Really? Reeeeeallly?????

laugh.gif

I take Yahoo with a grain of salt. This guy is a LeBron 2010 NYC guy, and the same dude that said Marion was going to Cleveland....

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I hope Amare does go to the Cavs, dude cant even guard a chair.

this is what i was afraid of. i hear amare doesnt play D and thats NOT what we need. who knows, out of our hands at this point.

but

it was said before the season started that mo wasnt known for his D either and look now...ALL STAR

pimp.gif
where did you hear that from? just curious
nerd.gif

What still worries rivals NBA executives about Cleveland's ability to work a deal for Stoudemire is the close relationship between Ferry and Kerr. They're extremely tight and alumni of the San Antonio Spurs have a history of doing deals amongst themselves. For now, the Cavaliers seem content to let Phoenix solicit offers between now and Thursday's trade deadline, and see if somehow they could revisit the Stoudemire derby. Most teams are wondering just how desperate the Suns are to lower payroll and how dramatically that will affect the caliber of talent and salary they'll bring back for Stoudemire.
nerd.gif

Smokescreens galore...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Cavs' bid for Stoudemire falls flat

Adrian Wojnarowski, Feb 13, 2009

Cavaliers have looked at ways to put Amare Stoudemire in King James' court, but Suns don't seem too interested.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...g=aw-stoudemirecavs021309&prov=yhoo&type=lgnshttp://sports.yahoo.com/n...21309&prov=yhoo&type=lgnshttp://sports.yahoo.com/n...p;prov=yhoo&type=lgns

And Kobe, Pau, Odom >>>> Mo, Bron and Stat??? Really? Reeeeeallly?????

laugh.gif

I take Yahoo with a grain of salt. This guy is a LeBron 2010 NYC guy, and the same dude that said Marion was going to Cleveland....
Uh...yea....why is that even a question? Kobe and Bron are at the very least equal....same goes for Stat and Pau...LO>>>>>>Mo soyea really.

Are you serious right now? What you think cuz Mo got an all star invite he suddenly better than Odom?
roll.gif
I know you LOVE everything Cavs but lets be serious. You are going to sit hereand tell me that Mo Williams is a better basketball player...than Lamar Odom? Espescially considering what Lamar did to you guys last week. OK. LO willconsistently give you 15, 10 and a block a game....and get more assists than Mo. Mo gives you....17 a game...and 4 assists. Boris Diaw averages 4 assists agame.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Even still, the Celtics trio is better than Bron/Amare/Mo

I can agree on that.

But I would take my chances in the playoffs against them with younger talent such as Bron and Stat.

What still worries rivals NBA executives about Cleveland's ability to work a deal for Stoudemire is the close relationship between Ferry and Kerr. They're extremely tight and alumni of the San Antonio Spurs have a history of doing deals amongst themselves. For now, the Cavaliers seem content to let Phoenix solicit offers between now and Thursday's trade deadline, and see if somehow they could revisit the Stoudemire derby. Most teams are wondering just how desperate the Suns are to lower payroll and how dramatically that will affect the caliber of talent and salary they'll bring back for Stoudemire.
nerd.gif

Smokescreens galore...

believe or it not, I Wouldn't blame Steve Kerr trading to the cavs (if it does happen), one time Cavalier, close friends with Ferry,sometimes stuff like that can play effect on your personal decisions, out of all the teams in the league why Mchale trade KG to the Celtics, ya get what I amsaying.

Odom has ALL the skill sets, but has FAILED to live up to expectations CONSISTENTLY....

Lakers fan stay RIPPING him in yall thread.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

nerd.gif

Smokescreens galore...
believe or it not, I Wouldn't blame Steve Kerr trading to the cavs (if it does happen), one time Cavalier, close friends with Ferry, sometimes stuff like that can play effect on your personal decisions, out of all the teams in the league why Mchale trade KG to the Celtics, ya get what I am saying.

i get it and wont listen to that yahoo article or anything like it til the deadline is over and hes either on the suns still or some other team. no rumors, i just wanna hear the real trade go down soon! dont count the cavs out just yet.

Odom has ALL the skill sets, but has FAILED to live up to expectations CONSISTENTLY....

do you know why he fails to deliver "consistently"? its because he comes off the bench. just look at the numbers hes produced once hetook bynums spot. watch lamar play before saying something stupid like that.

Ok...and how does that pertain to this argument? Even when he doesn't live up to expectations....he is STILL better than Mo..

Originally Posted by BangDak

do you know why he fails to deliver "consistently"? its because he comes off the bench. just look at the numbers hes produced once he took bynums spot. watch lamar play before saying something stupid like that.
No. He just doesn't play the same every night...regardless of starting or not. We rip him ALL the time because he could easily be one of thetop 15 players right now...maybe 20. His skill set is ridiculous he just doesn't always bring it kinda like Sheed. But lately he has been a bit moreconsistent

Lamar couldn't even keep his starting spot.

I dare someone to say Lamar is consistent....

laugh.gif

C'mon yall. I knoooooow yall is Laker fans but dang.

When he doesn't live up to expectations and is inconsistent he's still better than MO????

Do you realize how that sounds?

tired.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

do you know why he fails to deliver "consistently"? its because he comes off the bench. just look at the numbers hes produced once he took bynums spot. watch lamar play before saying something stupid like that.

You can't be serious bruh.
Any NBA fan could tell you that LO is a classic underachiever.

Ok now, Outa I usually agree with you, but I'm going to have toagree to disagree with you on this one. While Mo may be a little more consistent, I'd take LO over MO on everyday of the week. Lebron wold keep LO in thegame and interested and give them yet another option to advance the ball up the court. I hate to say it but LO is just a supreme underachiver, but his talentand skill set for his size is a once in a lifetime type deal.

Ok now, Outa I usually agree with you, but I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you on this one. While Mo may be a little more consistent, I'd take LO over MO on everyday of the week. Lebron wold keep LO in the game and interested and give them yet another option to advance the ball up the court. I hate to say it but LO is just a supreme underachiver, but his talent and skill set for his size is a once in a lifetime type deal.

No doubt, I just think people look @ Odom's POTENTIAL and make conclusion off of that

I wanna see impact on the game, even if it doesn't show up in stats.

Lamar makes some horrible decisions on the court and is very inconsistent. Throughout his entire career.

Lamar couldn't even keep his starting spot.

I dare someone to say Lamar is consistent....

laugh.gif

C'mon yall. I knoooooow yall is Laker fans but dang.

When he doesn't live up to expectations and is inconsistent he's still better than MO????

Do you realize how that sounds?

tired.gif
Lamar doesn't start because Phil wanted him to be a spark off the bench.

No one said he was consistent.

His EXPECTATIONS would be somewhere close to Bron numbers(20+ 10 boards and about 7 assists.) What he actually does, when he's incosistent, 15, 10, 4assists, 1 block and a steal, is better than Mo's consistent numbers.

Is that more clear for you?

Back
Top Bottom