Jay-Z fell off.......

He fell off after RD when he bought in hard to the commercial approach to rap, he then fell further after BA. He still has flashes of greatness every now andthen.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

been garbage since black album and before that since blueprint and before that since RD ... 2.5 albums decent ... if hes fallin off now it wasnt from a very high pedestal ...
indifferent.gif

Its funny how dudes are saying jay fell off, but let a track come out with a feature from jay and dudes will make a 20+ page thread just about his verse.

I don't think jay has fell off I just think rap isn't his main priority right now

But he needs to hurry up and drop bp3

so how much you want to bet em sells more on relapse than jay does with bp3 ... huh deuce?

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

stoneface and emoticon all you want but no one is checking for dude anymore ...
just so happens BP3 is highly anticipated by almost everyone
Nah, not really. Everybody doesn't consist of the ppl you know and internet stans

so how much you want to bet em sells more on relapse than jay does with bp3 ... huh deuce?
come on son relapse gonna flop im pretty sure 90% of the people who DL'd it a week ago not copping the official

Sales Don't Translate To Good Music. Look At Lil Wayne

^

No, but they do show how many people are "checking for you", which is what was brought up.

Oh god, here comes the ultimate stan showdown. In the Jay corner we have Duece and in the Em corner we have LilStar. Let's get ready to type foolishness!

He's just at a different stage wit his career . He's a different Hov now & his tru fans will understand it & still support him. As far as himfallin off hmm I doubt it.

AGAIN people not looking at the argument and sounding ignorant ... when did i sales translates to good music? the matter at hand is deuce said no one is"checking" for em anymore compared to jay ... i simply asked if he will bet me ...

relapse sells more than bp3 ... ... ... ... ... ill even bet that if relapse doesnt sell as much as bp 3 ill go to the store and buy two copys of bp3 ... if emsells more deuce has to buy two copys of relapse with tagged photos ...

So much of a stan he don't even wanna bet cash, he wants to make a bet that will put more cash in Em's pocket...

Ofcourse Em will sell more than Ol Man Jigga. Em actually got a loyal and huge fan base that will actually buy his albums.

lol i dont really care for 5 or 10 dollars i mean whats realistic to bet over the internet ... rather make it hurt deuce more to buy two copies of ems album... sad thing is, i wouldnt mind buying two bp3 if it was any good ...

Back
Top Bottom