Jay-Z fell off.......

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

so how much you want to bet em sells more on relapse than jay does with bp3 ... huh deuce?

If you want to go ahead and count those elementary school kids that Em is making all wet right now as you so perfectly detailed to us yesterday
sick.gif
then yeah maybe Em will sell more than Jay.......perhaps. Now if you want totake a room of hip hop heads and ask them which album would they'd cop, one or the other, the vast majority WILL say Jay. See it goes like thisMarley, I'm talking about those that are in the KNOW, and your talking about individuals that aren't in theKNOW..........big difference.

takin the bet or not ole backtracker? you stay hittin the michael jackson in threads ... lol

I'm sorry but the vast majority of hip hop heads will not say Jay. Too many white people in this country to let that !%@* fly.

people in the "KNOW" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL like jay and bp3 is some government conspiracy ... get that !+%% outta here ... damn i wish i had my old s/nback i feel uber ayo with my girls s/n lmao why you gotta keep remindin me deuce?

On a related note... Em has taken a step back lyrically (either that, or its shrouded by his annoying accents), and Jay has taken a step back with his flow.

@%!@$@ always talking bout Jay falling off.....and ain't nobody checking for him...
indifferent.gif

Blueprint 3 is one of the most anticipated albums coming...and probably had the same amount of hype as Relapse....One producer for both you got all Dre forRelapse and all Ye for BP3...

Before we say Hov fell off let's wait for BP3 to drop and see what he gives us....

Jay's flow didn't fall off too hard, but I see your point. I just want them to hop on another track together. Eargasm.

takin the bet or not ole backtracker? you stay hittin the michael jackson in threads ... lol

I'll take the bet Marley..................only if you can provide me with that link to Jay's Twitter page that shows him praising Relapse like you claim he did. It's on you my man
happy.gif

I'm sorry but the vast majority of hip hop heads will not say Jay.

LOL.

Originally Posted by AKA Anthony

Marley, are you a cracker?

He prolly has his hair bleached blonde as he's about to respond to this
eek.gif
laugh.gif
question. Thinkin' he's doing it with the REAL Slim Shady &shhh in the year 2009...

^^^ AKA Anthony
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. That's totally uncalled for bro. I think Lilstar's old s/n was MarleysProtege. If not my mistake. He posted his pic before.

Originally Posted by solefood229

Its funny how dudes are saying jay fell off, but let a track come out with a feature from jay and dudes will make a 20+ page thread just about his verse.

I don't think jay has fell off I just think rap isn't his main priority right now

But he needs to hurry up and drop bp3
Co sign
pimp.gif

Jay is like that old highschool hoops star...was unstoppable in every facet of his game back in the day...but now he just get buckets in bunches .....when hewants to

Originally Posted by younggunna828

Jay is like that old highschool hoops star...was unstoppable in every facet of his game back in the day...but now he just get buckets in bunches .....when he wants to

yeah im white lmao ... yall thought i was black? what black dude you know that has em as their all time favorite rapper? LOLOLOLOLOL ... maybe dudeorenthaljames i think but i dont know anyone personally ... thats like a instant knock against you if youre black ... no way in hell you can bump slim and beconsidered "cool" lol ...

Back
Top Bottom