Jay-Z fell off.......

^ If I see your @ss type "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" like a little 10 year old High School Musical junkie ONE MORE TIME! And you're also spewingignorant #$%# as well. A lot of black dudes love Em/give him his props/bump his music. It's dudes like you that WORSHIP this man as your Lord & Saviorthat turn people off to Eminem. You are the quintessential "STAN".

Jay didn't fall off, he's still that dude...I Mean, did y'all hear dude, flow on his most recent records?!??

He's still boding +++%, so much so, some of y'all still catchin up

To answer my OG question - No, he hasn't. He has just evolved.

(and to that hatin-!#% Em stan, get outta my thread)

im sorry i use quick reply 99% of the time and dont post emoticons because they arent readily available ... obviously im getting under your skin and just forthat, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

^ You are just SPEWING ignorant garbage that you have absolutely no clue on. Also, having the s/n 'LilStarZ07' & acting like an American Idolreligious viewer/texting in your votes 1 after another for hours upon hours type of steez doesn't gain you respect around here FTW. Oh wait, noone respectsyou on here anyway...my bad.

Let me first say that Jay is my favorite rapper.

YES, he has fallen off. Whether it be due to his age, lack of focus on rapping, or just plain old deterioration of skill, he's lost a step. Or at leastthat's what he's shown me in the past year and a half. Outside of American Gangster (which, IMO, showcased to the world that he indeed ISstill capable of everything he used to be able to do), I could probably count on one hand how many guest features or leaked singles that he's been onsubsequently that proved to me he still had it like he did on AG.

That said, I still have faith that he'll deliver good product, whenever that may be. But I also wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be sub-par.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

tie a rope around your penis and jump from a tree ...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I had NO clue Em was so capable of brainwashing people like this.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Jay didn't fall off, he's still that dude...I Mean, did y'all hear dude, flow on his most recent records?!??

He's still boding +++%, so much so, some of y'all still catchin up

To answer my OG question - No, he hasn't. He has just evolved.

(and to that hatin-!#% Em stan, get outta my thread)

what has jay killed lately ??? "jocking jay z was not hot" his verse on "swagga like us" was sub par......its clear he is not the same

I'll be checking for bp3, but jayz has not bodied no one in a minute on a track......except lil wayne on "mr. carter" and thats lil wayne so itkind of does not count
tongue.gif

and lilstar you are a stan em's album was garbage.....bp3 will be better than that crap/joke of an album he has out

I wonder why jay hasn't dropped a mixtape or something like the s.carter collection.

This dude Marley manages to change every thread he's in to some type of Eminem discussion. And y'all keep feeding into it, just like that clown MEB.

Bravo.

Wouldn't he have to tie the rope to the tree too? Because just jumping off a tree with some rope around your %%+# wouldn't really do anything...

Jay-Z learned his whole swagger etc from Jaz-O then stole it all from him No respect in my book,but smart businesman

Originally Posted by zube42

Wouldn't he have to tie the rope to the tree too? Because just jumping off a tree with some rope around your %%+# wouldn't really do anything...
some things go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over peoples heads ...
laugh.gif

ehh like dude on page 1 said, he doesn't sound the same for me and its understandable.

after being on top of the world for about 10 years now, i don't expect him to be rapping about the same stuff he rapped about in reasonable doubt, in mylifetime, volume 2 etc.

you know, i never knew people held jay z in such high regard until the jay-nas beef.

same goes for nas.

i had never even heard of anybody talk about the top rappers outside of BIG and Pac.

when i heard that Jay and Nas were at the top, i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
JAY Z???????

JAY Z is who yall put at the top as one of the best rappers? really?

keep in mind that at that time i had only heard Vol. 3 and Blueprint and a myriad of singles

Originally Posted by M16

These threads have to stop.
Agreed.

Hate him or love him, they have to stop.
laugh.gif

But anyway...I don't know if he's necessarily fallen off. Maybe he's not up to par with what he once was, but he's been a STRONG 2/3 with hislast 3 albums. TBA and AG were both very great albums. And to me, Kingdom Come gets over-hated, I'm not saying it's good, but it's not as bad aspeople say, just gets extra hate because people expect the most from Jay (which is understandable). On tracks like The Prelude, Kingdom Come and Beach Chair hestill displays how he can flow and make good songs...the album as a whole just didn't blend well.

But yeah...he's still making good music, he just doesn't have as much dedication to music anymore I don't think and he focuses on the other aspectsof his life more. Plus he's almost 40 now and he can't rap forever.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom