" JOE BUDDEN IS TRASH....

...BECAUSE I AINT HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO SINCE 'PUMP IT UP' AND 'CLUBBIN' CAME OUT"

smh at all the people that say this. i asked a few of my coworkers if they liked em and they all say the same thing. and this goes for ANY artist not justBudden, but i cant help but laugh when people throw these comments out about someone. they assume that an artist is garbage because they didn't and/or dontsell, or because they've been out of the spotlight for however long. its the same with Jadakiss and Styles as well, all of these cats go IN and all of emare nasty with it. maybe its because everyone doesn't "listen" to the lyrics?? lol i dont know what it is. any1 have anything to add? do u getthis as well? i know "team music forum" will have some light to shed.

This is a clear trap for Budden haters my dude instigating on some preemptive strike shh. Get a blog if you gonna rant.

Some ppl just listen to the radio I use to be that way when the radio played good music, you gotta wait till they catch up or just deal with it.

Oh n its been said a million times sales =/= talent

smokin.gif

Joe Budden sucks balls

Lil Wayne >>>>> 'Jumpoff' joe budden.....

Plus game at his food and asked for seconds....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Joe Budden sucks balls

Lil Wayne >>>>> 'Jumpoff' joe budden.....

Plus game at his food and asked for seconds....

so... tell us... how long does a crack high usually last?

ive liked Budden since the Joe Budden Album came out... walk with me, 10 minutes, pusha man, stand up nucca.. man i like dam near every track on the disk kissstyles and joey are in my top 5 easy. and its just funny to hear this.

[budden] i dont drive i like shotguns, never pulled Ls i like shotguns / HATE 22s i like shot guns, nondescripts talk about they got guns / like tecks 45s andshotguns really they never shot guns![/budden]
[kiss]im the N with the perpetual oyster bars / mother of pearl delivery, voice of god [/kiss]
[g host] i'm sicker than comparisons [/g host] c'mon now!!!!!

those songs (and fire) still get it poppin at a party.

timeless like a good dipset or Roc set.

but yeah, people that think music only exists on the radio are sad. You don't need to be a music fiend to understand that theres more out there.

and wooooow at dude sayin game beat budden lol, thats funny.

go listen to "i want you back" this track right here killed game and he didnt even go hard lol "fab chill wouldn't put you in the middle ofthat.........5 on 1 but aint like none them N's can rap"

he is a one hit wonder... he's still good tho... most one hit wonders were wack so after that hit died so did their fan base... not the case wit joey...

Please tell me why Joey destroys anyone who comes at him. Game, G-Unit, Ransom. None of them had a diss that could compare to his diss to them. Ain't toomany people on his level lyrically. Plus, there is nobody as versitile as him.

I can't believe dude above said Lil' Wayne. Lil' Wayne who? I swear people ride his **** for no reason. Dude has been out for what? 10 years?He's now getting his shine, but it is not deserved. He hasn't said anything clever that has cracked a smile on on my face. He's the corniest (sp?)rapper alive.

scienz of life yea im on nsb, iss, uta, skrply, and this lol. and good input yall.

Yeah, I'd agree that Joey is a one hit wonder. Thing is, to his fans, he's not even known for those "hits". He's known for his mixtape%+%%, especially MM1-3. He's a one hit wonder that is still spitting flames and that did not fade away after the hits died out.

laugh.gif

Y'all some haters....

All of these rappers are lyrically >> Joe Budden

Wayne

Ransom

Cassidy

Remy Ma

Fat Joe

Noreaga

Bobby Creekwater

Ja Rule

Henz0

Troy Hudson

Ron Artest

Bizzy Bone

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

Y'all some haters....

All of these rappers are lyrically >> Joe Budden

Wayne

Ransom

Cassidy

Remy Ma

Fat Joe

Noreaga

Bobby Creekwater

Ja Rule

Henz0

Troy Hudson

Ron Artest

Bizzy Bone

laugh.gif
Is this a joke post? Only name up there that can challenge dude isBobby Creekwater n Cassidy and Budden > Cassidy. Shame on you if you bump Troy Hudson or Ron Artest
smh.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I took a survey in da hood%*!$!+, went to da projects

Asked b's if they was feelin your %%$!

They was like "Nope." HA HAH

Joe Budden is nice but Game ate him up

yea i did

" You need help, is Dre gone put him on the shelf? Better learn from Rakim"-FALSE

" You ain't sold $*$!, and I sold 500K more than that"- 3million sold

Not appreciation sales aint everything but you cant talk about sales to someone who has more than you. Im sorry Budden is 1 of 2 things. Underrated by Most.& Overrated by NT

was in the same hotel if dude wanted to do me / i'da been cassidy gave em the room key / got the guns and the vest out that i planted / and dame woulda hadhis chest out like Janet

a to the k, jim to the star / wanna play keyser soze BLAM N'a limp to ya car / this #*+ cant be for real he gettin at me / he gonna need more that ashield and Vic Mackey

budden is CLEARLY the victor in any beef he's gotten in to lol

Back
Top Bottom