Joe Budden responds to Meth, Red, and Busta

Originally Posted by M16

I was gonna read our comment then I saw your sig.
indifferent.gif
Re-evaluate how you listen to music.

Originally Posted by devv

Originally Posted by M16

Joe Budden is completely irrelevent to hip hop without the internet.

Vinnie Paz dropped the greatest underground hip hop album of all-time before most people even had internet... I'm pretty sure he's relevant regardless.
Same with Meth/Red/Busta who already had significant contributions. Budden has contributed nothing. He won't be remembered or mentioned for anything in the
hip hop history books. His fans just can't seem to understand this. You would think getting ripped by Saigon would be enough....

So I guess the whole 2002- 2005 mix tape grind that budden was on meant nothing to his career. I guess the internet got him signed to a major label. The internet helped him get noticed by dj clue right. Cmon fam budden been around for awhile and he was poppin before the internet really had stuff on lock. Mixtapes and countless freestyles focus, and pump it up got joe budden poppin in 02, 03. If you gonna talk about his fans and what they cant understand at least know how his career got started.

Also why you acting like having an internet fan base is a bad thing, you acting like its not people on the internet, you acting like they robots or space aliens or something. You talking crazy fam

It's not a bad thing but be serious. Do Joe's accomplishments come anywhere near any of the dudes he called out ?
No but I never said it did, I only said that its nothing wrong with joe having a solid internet fan base, and actually alot of the people that arefans of him now have been fans of him since the mixtape days. So you really dont even know what your talking about.

Just dont group all joe budden fans as internet stans. I dont agree with joe budden callin out method man at all, but I cant be mad at him for his opinion. Andanybody who wanna slap someone because they said they would rip your head off in a battle is a lame.

I understand where Buddens is come from with the whole, 'you gotta believe your better than everybody' thing....but it was just stupid from the get goto call people out by name.

Anytime you call somebody out by name you should expect a conflict, and my PROBLEM with Buddens is, I think he knows that...cause hes always getting into theselittle petty !$# battles.

He should just go to fight club or something....

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

devv wrote:

M16 wrote:

Vinnie Paz dropped the greatest underground hip hop album of all-time before most people even had internet... I'm pretty sure he's relevant
regardless.

Same with Meth/Red/Busta who already had significant contributions. Budden has contributed nothing. He won't be remembered or mentioned for anything in
the

hip hop history books. His fans just can't seem to understand this. You would think getting ripped by Saigon would be enough....

So I guess the whole 2002- 2005 mix tape grind that budden was on meant nothing to his career. I guess the internet got him signed to a major label. The
internet helped him get noticed by dj clue right. Cmon fam budden been around for awhile and he was poppin before the internet really had stuff on lock.
Mixtapes and countless freestyles focus, and pump it up got joe budden poppin in 02, 03. If you gonna talk about his fans and what they cant understand at
least know how his career got started.

Also why you acting like having an internet fan base is a bad thing, you acting like its not people on the internet, you acting like they robots or space
aliens or something. You talking crazy fam

It's not a bad thing but be serious. Do Joe's accomplishments come anywhere near any of the dudes he called out ?

joe's solo %+++ is lightyears ahead of meth's solo %+++.

That's enough from you.

Tical.jpg

pimp.gif

> Joe's life.

4:21 was pretty good. Still, Tical is enough of a classic to out-do anything Budden has solo-wise. (0 classics, not even close).

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Vinnie Paz dropped the greatest underground hip hop album of all-time before most people even had internet... I'm pretty sure he's relevant regardless.
Same with Meth/Red/Busta who already had significant contributions. Budden has contributed nothing. He won't be remembered or mentioned for anything in the

So I guess the whole 2002- 2005 mix tape grind that budden was on meant nothing to his career. I guess the internet got him signed to a major label. The internet helped him get noticed by dj clue right. Cmon fam budden been around for awhile and he was poppin before the internet really had stuff on lock. Mixtapes and countless freestyles focus, and pump it up got joe budden poppin in 02, 03. If you gonna talk about his fans and what they cant understand at least know how his career got started.

Also why you acting like having an internet fan base is a bad thing, you acting like its not people on the internet, you acting like they robots or space aliens or something. You talking crazy fam

joe's solo *%+* is lightyears ahead of meth's solo *%+*... and thats a fact.

2hdmbk4.gif

Originally Posted by M16

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by M16

joe's solo *%+* is lightyears ahead of meth's solo *%+*... and thats a fact... redman been irrelevant longer than anybody involved in this arguement... and busta is just a yellin at the top of the lungs rapper... ELE is his best *%+*... everything else ehhhh...

joe *%+* aint all that but u actin like he goin at nas or jay or somebody like that... these dudes careers wasnt GREAT(musically)... busta had the best... meth is nothing without wu tang and movies and redman, like i said b4, was irrelevant b4 we even heard of joe...

they mighta made more money along the way but album/mixtape wise joe $!!%+ on all of them...

laugh.gif

joe's solo *%+* is lightyears ahead of meth's solo *%+*... and thats a fact... redman been irrelevant longer than anybody involved in this arguement... and busta is just a yellin at the top of the lungs rapper... ELE is his best *%+*... everything else ehhhh...

joe *%+* aint all that but u actin like he goin at nas or jay or somebody like that... these dudes careers wasnt GREAT(musically)... busta had the best... meth is nothing without wu tang and movies and redman, like i said b4, was irrelevant b4 we even heard of joe...

they mighta made more money along the way but album/mixtape wise joe $!!%+ on all of them...
applause.

laugh.gif
@ mideast talkin' about hip hop history books and @!#@.

Why are people bringing up accomplishments in the first place when all Budden talked about was rapping?

It's crazy to me how ppl are siding with Joey and bringing up his "point" which is irrelevant since it derives from a fantasy MC contesttournament that is asking who you thinks is the best of all time. That Vibe list aint asking who's the best now
laugh.gif
Joey flips the script and !@+!%% acting like that point even matters. A lot ofdudes not on the list can make an even better argument. It's like he don't realize he was put on the list as a joke, just to appease his internet fansand then lose in the 1st round.

This is like discussing who's the best Bulls player of all time, and Ben Gordon making youtube vids saying "Pippen!!?! Pippen!!! That +!!+% washedup!!! OMG how yall put Dennis Rodman at a 5 seed?!!! Yo look look they gonna put my boy Rose in the first round against Tony Kuko

Master Zik wrote:

This is like discussing who's the best Bulls player of all time, and Ben Gordon making youtube vids saying "Pippen!!?! Pippen!!! That +!!+% washed up!!! OMG how yall put Dennis Rodman at a 5 seed?!!! Yo look look they gonna put my boy Rose in the first round against Tony Kuko

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

lol

"I have a response that if I say would really make him wanna put hands on me."

say it then!

"I Couldn't Help It" verse 2?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wait .. so no one can think Budden is better than Meth overall at anytime?
because I'd much rather listen to budden than method man's best songs.

you guys are trying to discredit Budden so much you're painting Method Man in a much brighter light than anyone ever would if the original Budden videodidn't surface.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Master Zik wrote:

This is like discussing who's the best Bulls player of all time, and Ben Gordon making youtube vids saying "Pippen!!?! Pippen!!! That +!!+% washed up!!! OMG how yall put Dennis Rodman at a 5 seed?!!! Yo look look they gonna put my boy Rose in the first round against Tony Kuko

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Master Zik wrote:

Master Zik wrote:

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

lol

"I have a response that if I say would really make him wanna put hands on me."

say it then!

"I Couldn't Help It" verse 2?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I would $!+#%% die if that was it
roll.gif
. Meth would def have to put hands on dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This _ is embodiement of everything that is wrong with Hip-Hop, the streets and our people today. Disrespectful, obeys no rules of the street, Hip-Hop or just regular man to man s_, he has no heart, he doesn't uphold tradtion, always got another _s name in his mouth unprovoked but can never back up his statements....thinks he's Rakim but he doesn't even have 1 good album out....lets think about it.....he talking about legends and how he's better than everyone....but the _ doesn't have 1 good album. Nevermind a classic album. What part of the game is that? He can't even outrap his slaughterhouse comrades...but he rap better than _s? S_ is disgusting.

Dude is delusional and y'all supporting this dustheads illusions.

preach.jpg

Son was ALWAYS A WEAK FABOLOUS TO ME.......

da nerve of this ninja....i swear to god he's such a lil pansy because he's a KNOWN flip flopper.....if he would've popped like fab did you wouldhave NONE of this salty depression inducing records from joe budden.

Son was ALWAYS A WEAK FABOLOUS TO ME.......

da nerve of this ninja....i swear to god he's such a lil pansy because he's a KNOWN flip flopper.....if he would've popped like fab did you would have NONE of this salty depression inducing records from joe budden.
whoa Ninja you my dude but Budden was never tryna be like Fabolous IMO
laugh.gif

but i do agree if he would of popped and stayed in the limelight we wouldn't be hearing none of this from him. I don't know why but you can justliterally look at Budden and see that he is stressed that he is not in the limelight, thats why all this emo rap is poppin up from him. He's fronting likehe doesn't care thats he's not in the light but we can all agree its messing with him.
HueyP in LouieV
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you a grimey dude for getting at Joey like that but everything you said is true

Originally Posted by XTHE DIESELX

Master Zik wrote:

Back
Top Bottom