Joerdan23's ~ 4000th ~ The Ultimate Pick up ~ PG 8

Great collection, and you don't come across as a show off either which is appreciated. Now excuse me as I go take a big piss on my collection.
Thank you Gentry for all of the Nike Outlet exclusives your coming out with this year!

beautiful stuff joe- youre the man :pimp:
pimp.gif
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Outstanding collection post!

one of the greatest i have ever seen in my years of searching and browsing through NT..

And the knowledge you put into after each shoe also adds a very nice touch!

Congrats on all the shoes that you have obtained!

Wow...I really dont know what to say. :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for sharing your collection and knowledge with us.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

wow wow great post loving those low xi :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Team YANKS

Team Cowboys-0-0

The vintage stuff is great but.......those prototype Jordans take the cake. Good lord! :wow:
eek.gif
Well done Joe!
(a.ka. Turbo Uno)

nice ishh bro 4 5...
Team Wipe Me Down
"Hot drop drop top top drop *** drop it like its hot"
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*​
..::Free Linda Martinez::..​
Myspace.com/NeSean​

For those of you that keep hitting me up telling me the Jordan I's in my post are Big Nike's or Terminators (Thanks for trying to help me out) Here are pics.
You can clearly see they are not.
However the shoes I have do have cues from both.
I did research on them for weeks before the post and came up with nothing but the guess work i put in notes under the pics of them based on talking to alot of OG heads.

^OG NIKE TERMINATOR
My shoes are in the colorway of Terminators but clearly the shoes are not the same in design at all.

^ OG BIG NIKE's
My shoes and these are very close however the forefoot design is different.ROUND 2 Comin Soon!

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

Anyhow, I think the reason those kid terminators are different is because nike didn't bother making exact scaled down versions of the Terminator. It's much easier to just take an existing design and slap the colorway on instead. For exapmle, in the mid 80's nike made the Penetrator......but for kids it was called Recognition. Same thing but the name just changed.
(a.ka. Turbo Uno)

Turbo ~ can't you just sell me your Mr. Bills, lol

yeah , i dont know where those shoes are , i just googled for pics of both.

Quote:
Anyhow, I think the reason those kid terminators are different is because nike didn't bother making exact scaled down versions of the Terminator. It's much easier to just take an existing design and slap the colorway on instead.

I hear you on this. My question for that would be;
If this is tru , why have we not seen them like this before.
Should there not be alot of used kids terminators around on egay like these? Ionno Man, just saying. I wish i did though.
thanks for the help. Lets continue to dig up some hard evidence.

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

this might be the best post that i have seen this so much heat in. wow! man. nice
team foamposites
S o l e - S e a r c h i n

Joe :smile:
smile.gif

Now then........stop holding out. WE WANT PART 2 !!!!!

P.S. Did you contact the other guy who has a pair of Mr. Bills again?

(a.ka. Turbo Uno)

Awesome collection!

you have Gentry's actual shoes or just someones from his wedding party? I wouldn't give away the shoes I wore on my wedding haha, but those are real clean.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

I just came a little bit...

But seriously, that's what I call a "collection". Seems like most of us just have a whole bunch of shoes now.
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)

Turbo Mopar

That would be me but I'm not letting go just yet. Maybe you should give in! haha
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.
Team Vintage Heat
Never too old...​

There are no words left to say, Must respect to you Joe, If this is just round 1, i don't even know what heat you'll bring next time around, again Props man.
TEAMYANKEES​

Back
Top Bottom