Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

I refuse to enter any raffle on End anymore. It’s been this way for a long time. Me personally, I don’t want to give them any of my money anymore after they started being a reseller store. That’s just me though. 🤷‍♂️

They can go kick rocks.
I normal don’t unless it’s for releases like this but at the same time.

I bought the University Blue ones and they were 205 and came out to 230. They taxing another $20 is CRAZY

I could totally understand if they were like 205-210 because of shipping stateside but almost $260 :lol:

I normal don’t unless it’s for releases like this but at the same time.

I bought the University Blue ones and they were 205 and came out to 230. They taxing another $20 is CRAZY

I could totally understand if they were like 205-210 because of shipping stateside but almost $260 :lol:
I can understand how people still want to enter because it’s a cheaper resell price. I just don’t because it turns me off. Back before everyone and everything got greedy with shoes, they used to be one of my favorite places. Their prices were fair and even cheaper than retail for us ordering here in The States. Now, they are just a greedy retail store…in my opinion. I won’t support them any longer. Just a personal choice. That being said, anyone in their raffle, good luck!

Ain’t no way

Attachments

• 4C32F30F-0AB6-4BFA-87A0-692C31610FCA.jpeg
    4C32F30F-0AB6-4BFA-87A0-692C31610FCA.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 368
local finishline released gs pairs to the public. By the time I noticed the commotion, all they had was a 5.5y on display

Back
Top Bottom