Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Man am I itching to grab a pair of AT LEAST the whites.  

I just caught myself up on the last few pages of this thread and there's some nice debating there. :smile:

I am also a child who grew up with the Bones Brigade (pic of bones shirt on dog as credibility 
laugh.gif
) and ever since I caught wind of this release, I've been stressing. At first I was pissed about hearing everyone copping just to annihilate the whole design and get breds and royals, but the more I think about it, seriously, to each their own.  I'm 40 and I can promise you that, yes I will wear the sh**t out of these, but at the same time, my skateboarding days are long over so any scratches or chips will come from sitting in the bleachers watching my son's games, or wheeling my office chair over them on accident.  Does that make me just as (insert negativity here) as those that are buying to immediately strip them?  Possibly.

It's tough to admit, but Nike is absolutely genius the way they are releasing this shoe as it appeals to multiple groups of collectors.  To me this release is even slicker than any other release I've been a part of (collecting is new to me, though)...Scratch off, bones brigade, Jordan, SB, Bred, Royal, super limited... damn!

Will I be jealous of those that cop if I don't, hell yea I will, but good for you.  I'll just direct that saltiness to Nike for not making enough pairs to "go around".

Good luck to ALL OF YOU that want these (except for the extreme resellers that post pics of FSR's on their kitchen table the day after release 
laugh.gif
)
late 20s but skating + yoga and you'll be back in business my friend

Just look at Drew man. That's all that needs to be said. Dude has been around for 2 decades and has topped every single part. I honestly can't say that for any skater with his age and tenure

I'll push around with my youngest son, but nothing crazy.  It's amazing.  I follow Caballero on IG and just seeing what that guy does everyday and being "older" is pretty motivating.  My pushing the limits is now with skiing.

but to keep this on topic....what do you guys think of the new AJxSB releasing next week?  
roll.gif

I gave up rails and wallrides, knees can't take it anymore, but gliding and turning is great.
(If you get that reference let me know and I'll rep u)

PD Andrew reference?

Think I'm going to my local early Friday tho to start camping hope I'll be good. Plus I got some homies that ride for a different shop across town that are gonna try to lock me down on a pair.

Man am I itching to grab a pair of AT LEAST the whites.  
I just caught myself up on the last few pages of this thread and there's some nice debating there. :smile:

I am also a child who grew up with the Bones Brigade (pic of bones shirt on dog as credibility :lol: ) and ever since I caught wind of this release, I've been stressing. At first I was pissed about hearing everyone copping just to annihilate the whole design and get breds and royals, but the more I think about it, seriously, to each their own.  I'm 40 and I can promise you that, yes I will wear the sh**t out of these, but at the same time, my skateboarding days are long over so any scratches or chips will come from sitting in the bleachers watching my son's games, or wheeling my office chair over them on accident.  Does that make me just as (insert negativity here) as those that are buying to immediately strip them?  Possibly.

It's tough to admit, but Nike is absolutely genius the way they are releasing this shoe as it appeals to multiple groups of collectors.  To me this release is even slicker than any other release I've been a part of (collecting is new to me, though)...Scratch off, bones brigade, Jordan, SB, Bred, Royal, super limited... damn!

Will I be jealous of those that cop if I don't, hell yea I will, but good for you.  I'll just direct that saltiness to Nike for not making enough pairs to "go around".
Good luck to ALL OF YOU that want these (except for the extreme resellers that post pics of FSR's on their kitchen table the day after release :lol: )

View media item 999021

If there is one thing I have learned about shoes over the years, there will always be another pair to satisfy that void later.

I love skating, don't skate that much either (I am 33) and still keep up with what's hot and what's not and still don't get why people love these shoes that much. I love Lance and get why he did this, but there are so many better shoes out there.

The only good thing about this release is that i was blessed enough to get the Royals and Breds last year for retail. I'm 30 and at this stage of my life, i try to no longer get upset over sneakers. If it's meant to be, i'll end up with them. If not, then they weren't mine to begin with.

And with me passing on most releases this year, i should be able to pick these up easily.

I'm passing but I'm interested to see how these look on feet especially with natural scuffing and wear/tear

ABE first, than cocaína whites. Heard that there's deff a difference in quality between the two from a couple of people with pairs already.

PD Andrew reference?

Think I'm going to my local early Friday tho to start camping hope I'll be good. Plus I got some homies that ride for a different shop across town that are gonna try to lock me down on a pair.
The one and only. GOAT status

Back
Top Bottom