JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

i wouldn't be surprised if they did that. I really hope not, I'd even consider trading a royal 1 for these

Same here, but you have to be or I have to be very careful of these scammers! It has gotten to point where I only buy from Nike and footsites. Been scammed twice too many!

I told myself I'd never wear Jordans again...but I don't know. This might be my reentry point. On the fence. I haven't worn a Jordan shoe since high school and that was over 10+ years ago. If i do pull the trigger, it'll be only because they won the NCAA this year, yea thats my justification, ha.

Whats the fit like TTS?
The fact that you're here means it's already too late.

See you release day.

I think it's safe to say gum is gonna buy these....
And they are gonna go straight to feet
Straight facts! [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Rock em don't stock em

In. 11 lows is my new favorite. I've worn my navy/gum bottoms so much, I might need a new pair soon. Would be nice to have a 2nd in the rotation.

In. 11 lows is my new favorite. I've worn my navy/gum bottoms so much, I might need a new pair soon. Would be nice to have a 2nd in the rotation.

You can get the navy/gums pretty cheap on stockX currently. I've noticed several pairs of 11 lows drop in price since these popped up on the radar. People wanting these carolinas bad enough to break even on a last year 11 low resale from the looks. I managed to get a size 11 georgetown backup finally for 183 delivered after the 25 off through a new account.

Dude at Niketown today told me they didnt sell much of the Navy 13 lows because people waiting on this release next week. I however am getting both :smile:

Think I'll just skip all the US commotion and easy cop from NDC UK, probably take all day to sell out like the Space Jams.

Why did my post get deleted lol. I didn't advertise [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Nike is so notoriously bad at this.

Bad for you. Good for them.

It's not in their best interest to reserve you a shoe they have high reason to believe you want. It's in their best interests to reserve you a shoe they think they can convince you to buy.

You can get the navy/gums pretty cheap on stockX currently. I've noticed several pairs of 11 lows drop in price since these popped up on the radar. People wanting these carolinas bad enough to break even on a last year 11 low resale from the looks. I managed to get a size 11 georgetown backup finally for 183 delivered after the 25 off through a new account.
mine sat on a box for a few months. Then I realized that they matched nearly everything I own, with the gum bottoms. I remember they came out with the cherry lows. I had zero interest in those. To be honest, it's my first pair of 11s.never had gone above 9 before. I think I saw a rosche in the same colorway. I might actually pick that up too.

Back
Top Bottom