JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Champs map
5a12du.png

Shoutout to all the sneaker heads in Wyoming .. should be plenty of pairs to go around there

Lol folks in Wyoming have never paid retail for a shoe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yessir [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Can't wait to have a fresh pair but, that $175 price tag [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Hope they hit NDC so I can use my code [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'd do that in a heartbeat if I could find a 12 in that shape. Not a huge fan of the patent rand cut on this new release, really does not look like a newer mold similar to the '16 Jams but I'm being too picky. Just happy to have them.

Yessir [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Can't wait to have a fresh pair but, that $175 price tag [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Hope they hit NDC so I can use my code [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Man I'm hopping for a reservation so I can use my code lol. Get a reservation use the code and get them early. Desktop is the contengency plan

That patent leather cut is off but I don't care. I just want 1 in my size please

I told myself I'd never wear Jordans again...but I don't know. This might be my reentry point. On the fence. I haven't worn a Jordan shoe since high school and that was over 10+ years ago. If i do pull the trigger, it'll be only because they won the NCAA this year, yea thats my justification, ha.

Whats the fit like TTS?

I told myself I'd never wear Jordans again...but I don't know. This might be my reentry point. On the fence. I haven't worn a Jordan shoe since high school and that was over 10+ years ago. If i do pull the trigger, it'll be only because they won the NCAA this year, yea thats my justification, ha.

Whats the fit like TTS?

You'll cave. :lol:

It's a good one to come back to. XI's are true to size for me. I know some like more room so they go .5 up. Depends how you like your fit.

Whats the fit like TTS?

You'll cave. :lol:

It's a good one to come back to. XI's are true to size for me. I know some like more room so they go .5 up. Depends how you like your fit.
always found the lows to be more tts than the highs.

Back
Top Bottom