Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

Honestly I could resell being $400-550 really. They just aren't appealing to the masses like the DB 8 were.

These online raffles are bring out people just for the heck of it. Sadly if it was FCFS for the maxes at Nike leonx I would have a pair no problem. Atl had no love for maxes came up on two pairs of corks and greedys

These online raffles are bring out people just for the heck of it. Sadly if it was FCFS for the maxes at Nike leonx I would have a pair no problem. Atl had no love for maxes came up on two pairs of corks and greedys
Just saw a guy said he put in his size for the raffle for Lenox but has no intention of driving to get them if he wins.  He just entered for the heck of it.

Just saw a guy said he put in his size for the raffle for Lenox but has no intention of driving to get them if he wins.  He just entered for the heck of it.
That's about 40% of the entries. People practicing, people just doing it for the hell of it, and broke people hoping to scoop up enough money by Saturday to get them if they win

inb4 "they look better in hand"
eyes.gif

Entered for the 13's and Air Max's. Not gonna get my hopes up since I haven't won an online raffle since the Bordeaux 7's.

Halo, all you guys are talking about the raffle and drawing. Is NDC release this aj13 db at 11.19 10am est like a normal model? Or just the draw winners can add to cart with unlock code?

I believe online raffle is for instore pick-up only

if you want to cop them online, 11/21 10:00AM EST via snkrs only i think

Halo, all you guys are talking about the raffle and drawing. Is NDC release this aj13 db at 11.19 10am est like a normal model? Or just the draw winners can add to cart with unlock code?
isn't a NDC launch. In person pickup only.

Man I was there for the corks they had like 10 pair or less

Back
Top Bottom