Jordan 6 motorsports - Finishline

As with most others, my order says processing so I caled about 30 minutes ago and was given my tracking number. Will be at my home tomorrow.

Mine said processing, called a CSR and they said shoes shipped. Came home from work- no shoes... *%@?! I started to initiate a UPS claim and my neighbor called me and said she took them off my front porch for me this afternoon. Ha crisis averted.

People talk mad @+# about FNL but on the real, they are the only ones that come through for my online orders (CDP XI/XII, Space Jams, AJ 6 MS). Their customer service isn't great, but they seem to come through for me.

Got my 2 pair from them today, finishline has always came thru for me when i order the shoes i want..

My order online still says processing and figured I wouldn't get them for days but when I got home there they were...

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

seems like everyone did 2day or overnight shipping....

I didn't do overnight. I had the standard cheapest shipping and I got mine essentially overnight. Glad I didn't choose over night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pimpahoe20foe7

They just refunded my money, never even sent me a email telling me my order was canceled.
Damn...thats @%$!$$ up. Their communication this time around is really ***%#@. What size(s) did you order?

lol funny thing is my tracking number said i wouldn't get these until the 15th thats why i thought everyone has been doing over night... butttttt

382584707.jpg

382584712.jpg

I called and my order hasn't gotten canceled but they don't have a tracking number available for me.

yay! Just got mines today. Awesome shoe. Did FNL.com take money out of your accounts yet?

JON ... NICE man. Glad your pairs came in.

Did you order all 3 from FNL ??? NO LIMIT ???

i was able to put a couple in my cart on fnl.com but i decided not to pull the trigger because there is always problems with fnl.com. when the space jams came out my bill me later account was charged 3 times and i never even received a order confirmation. i thought these where going to be hard to cop but they turned out to be easy as hell. i copped 1 saturday morning and then 1 more on sunday night at footaction in houston. there still out there to, my friends store just got their shipment today so he called me but i dont need anymore. he said he only got like 12 pair though.

Like everybody else, got the confirmation email when I ordered, then nothing, called them, the automated system gave me the tracking number, got mine today. I'm just glad I got them with as bad as FNL is canceling orders and all.

Originally Posted by pimpahoe20foe7

They just refunded my money, never even sent me a email telling me my order was canceled.

Your order still might be there sometimes companies don't charge you yet and they'll end up charging you later. It happend to me with the Goadomes.

If you didnt get a pair of these the prices are really dropping ... I saw a pair on the bay go for 218 shipped!!!!

Back
Top Bottom