Jordan 6 Ring *New Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing people actually buying the spikez, anything is possible. These are just a bunch of this and that in one shoe. Don't mean to be a"hater" but they stink.

i want to hate them, but they're not so bad. Not gonna grab a pair but better than i thought. anyhow, where's the VII influence? i see the other 5shoes

Originally Posted by DA HEN

Actually, if you took the VIII straps and the VI heel pull off, it's a decent looking shoe.

Agreed, take off the heel tab, take off the straps, take off the T-W-O 3 from the tongue, fill in the holes in the patent leather, take off the shoelace holderfrom the top .......... which means no 6/8/7/12 and maybe it'd be okay. As it is, if you took a dump on it, it'd be way better.

btw, the black/reds are the worst colorway of the 6 Rings.

there not trash... but there not exactly
pimp.gif
... it could havebeen done better..

Originally Posted by Nonsense08

there not trash... but there not exactly
pimp.gif
... it could have been done better..

Your right! I still think that the concord colorway is better though.. anyone?????
tongue.gif

Spizike is the BEST hybrid shoe JB has put out... I dont understand all the hate on those

The 6ix Rings > Dub Zeros

Never liked the Dubs, these may not B the best shoe but I do favor them over Dubs

Im a sucker for black patent leather. I also love the concords and these are the closest looking shoes to them that will drop this year. Definately going toconsider.

in reality when i saw someone wearing this i will look like a fool looking at the shoe....smh @ me! and smh @ JB

horrible, hideous, horton hears a who. whatever they are GARBAGE. I cant believe someone woke up designed these and said you know what lets release the ugliestshoe possible and see how many idiots buy these.

If we vote with our pocketbooks and show JB that we will not be tricked into buying these, they will be forced to give us want we want, or stop making shoescompletely.

I personally like the dub-zero, and spiz'ike. i think they had their own style, and character. this on the other hand is a monstrosity.

and who wants to bet they have the balls to charge $185?

Not even Marqueesole's renowned stock photos can seem to beautify trash.
tired.gif

The Shoes are "OK". But the photography is excellent. Marqueesole pictures make ugly shoes look halfway decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom