Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Around this time tomorrow...it's gonna be some angry mofos

Myself probably included
mean.gif

I wish for once I could just get lucky with this twitter link BS, literally have never gotten a pair since they started doing it.

chi-heads who got a dm :nerd:

is there a set time i need to be there...or can i go after wk around 6pm?

chi-heads who got a dm :nerd:
is there a set time i need to be there...or can i go after wk around 6pm?

The DM says 8am-9pm. I am in the same boat and have to work in the AM. I just hope my pair doesn't accidentally get sold, I'll be a little heated.

i really dont wanna wake up early to fight the traffic & come into work late for shoes...id rather get off at 5...pick up the mimi me & go grab em

Last edited:
Are you for sure guaranteed your pair from the time frame you are given? Gotta drive 5hrs to Vegas to pick up my pair. Is that crazy? I never won an RSVP before. LOL 

Works for me. I get off work at 6, I think it's better than having to go at 8am.

Are you for sure guaranteed your pair from the time frame you are given? Gotta drive 5hrs to Vegas to pick up my pair. Is that crazy? I never won an RSVP before. LOL 

Yes you are.....I know some people have said they have been screwed over but they should be holding your pair until the time is up......

Wow i cant believe how quick this thread has jumped just over 1 damn day ! I didnt try any NT since im not close to any so its all or nothing for NDC tomorrow morning

Blessed to have both my brother and I win an RSVP spot, didn't think I get it in time for my brother though, #Pollito9 almost had my fingers slip on the iPhone I was shaking :tongue:

i'll buy the secrets

save your money, there are no secrets.

i dm'd nike roosevelt a minute after it went live, via text notifcation, while i was at work, with best buy's horrible wifi.

successfully reserved my size
its pretty much pure luck :nerd:

Last edited:
i dm'd nike roosevelt a minute after it went live, via text notifcation, while i was at work, with best buy's horrible wifi.

It is luck. My wife and I sent a DM to NTNY in under 30 secs and nothing, it happens. Hopefully I can buy them on NDC.

eyes.gif
@ anyone getting mad at THB, me, or anyone else for being so good at RSVP'ing. We're not RSVP'ing just to RSVP or to troll and take spots, folks.
These pairs are locked up and accounted for some of the same NT'ers across the U.S. posting in this very thread.
pimp.gif
This man is a straight shooter! Even though he didn't have his usual compensation up front he still got me a pair. Granted some people might think he should do it for free but its his time and effort too. Thanks again.

successfully reserved my size

its very true its more luck then anything else

i got the galaxy from mercer and i got a pair to pick up at ntny tomorrow

and i put the name of the jordans under my mom's name never thinking i was going to get picked

i did it minute or 2 after it went live

a few hours passed and i checked twitter i got the message

both times i did not expect to get picked

Last edited:
Never got a Dm yesterday, NDC it is for me but I always leave.empty handed from their 8) So I will never have these.

I did it within 15 seconds and got nothing :smh:

Like I said, it happens. Hopefully we get a pair on NDC and RSVP for the next releases. I'm 4 and 6 when it comes to RSVPs, I missed out on the Olympic 7's(got on NDC), and these(hopefully get on NDC).

Back
Top Bottom