JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the shoes have to be bought with the jeans and the shirt AND its only $395!
smh.gif

i have no doubt in my mind these are gonna fly...cuz let's face it...jordan brand jeans are TERRIBLE
laugh.gif
and this is da ultimate "if you can't beat em, join em"

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by jcuk23

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

It's an interesting concept...but for $395 a pair of Evisu jeans better be thrown in. I know the retail on Levis jeans, I have an accurate guess of what a Levis t-shirt should cost, and I know the cost of a Jordan 1 Retro...case in point, there should be no way it amounts to almost 4 bills. That's crazy...I'd love to see pics, but I know hypebeasts will be rockin em asap. I can promise you that~

Whats the difference between a vintage Levi jean and a Evisu Jean? Nothing..............................
Well for starters one's a nutt hugger the other isn't.
Depends on what Evisu style and fit you buy as with any jean, also when Evisu's first came out (10ish Years ago) they were produced on theoriginal Levi looms which is why they are some of the best denim made.....................

Ok, lets get one thing straight: Levis 501 are NOT NUTHUGGERS. A jean only fits as small as the size you buy. If its to small buy a bigger size idiots! OMGPeople on this forum dont even know how to dress themselves. Not to mention the 501 is the classic cut and style. Its cut like Dickies, which are a straightcut. I know some people on here have to rock dickies from one time to another so you can rock Levis 501 with no problems. Dont b***h about how small they arewhen you can buy a bigger size. Rediculous. Other than morons not knowing anything about Levis or how to dress themselves, I like the idea( more the jeans thanshoes ) but not the price. Like alot of others have said, I to have to see pics and get more info.

Depends on what Evisu style and fit you buy as with any jean, also when Evisu's first came out (10ish Years ago) they were produced on the original Levi looms which is why they are some of the best denim made.....................

hahaha, this dude obviously doesn't know anything about denim.

The t-shirt and shoes... not so much.

I might be interested in the jeans if they are clean and simple.

sounds like a uniform to me... will be heaven for people who like to wear other people's advertising all over their clothes.

stop the hate because everyone hating will be in line to pick them up.... subtract a 1000 packs for the rappers, actors, players, and shady store employeesthat get them first. I will pick them up if I can but them LEVI's got to go made to narrow so they don't fit a brother right.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^... its still the "tightest" of the cuts. purposely MADE to be tight.

i see your acumen for fitteds don't translate to denim.....501 is da ORIGINAL cut for levis.....if you wanna go slimmer you get da 511 or 514 whichwould fit u like a skinny emo...559 and 569m fit more urban. 501 fit da best since its completey neutral, and if u wanna go up in size or down thats on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom