JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

What kind of jeans come with this pack and whats the retail price of this style of jeans.

The jeans is whats makes me question buying this set.

In the early pics they are 501XX selvedge. Add to that the "sneaker protector", elephant print throughout, AJ name and waist embroidery.

i would wanna buy them but $395 with all the other packages coming out? i don't think so

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

i would wanna buy them but $395 with all the other packages coming out? i don't think so

damn right.. so many packages and they are all 300+. i cannot decide which one to buy.

Check it out. The pack comes with two left shoes. LOL

Obviously I know it won't come like that. Just thought it was a lil bit funny to have two left shoes in the pic.

Maybe it's just me seeing things but....can anyone make out/see the face of a MONKEY subliminally on the top side of the box...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I saw that too. Its JB mocking everyone, saying "monkey see, monkey do"

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Maybe it's just me seeing things but....can anyone make out/see the face of a MONKEY subliminally on the top side of the box...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I saw that too. Its JB mocking everyone, saying "monkey see, monkey do"

im not sure, but if you cop, imma cop too
laugh.gif

I've heard, don't quote me on this though, that you will be able to select your jeans/shoe sizes. Don't flame me, I'm just trying to help shareinfo on a question that's been asked 10 meeeeellion times.

where are they relaesing are ther like ls release where footaction gets them and lifestyle acccounts or just niketown los angels is the place to be

I heard they will be sliding the pants/t-shirt into the box so you will be able to get your size pants/shirt along with your size foot.

Since there are only about 2300 pairs or so made....these most likely wont be found at your local LS Spots or Footactions. I would check the stores that havereleased the Laser 4's and 5's. I know that these will only be available in whole sizes, that means no 7.5, 8.5...etc. I also found out that a size 8will have a 32 jean, size 9 will have a 34, and so on.....

Since there are only about 2300 pairs or so made....these most likely wont be found at your local LS Spots or Footactions. I would check the stores that havereleased the Laser 4's and 5's. I know that these will only be available in whole sizes, that means no 7.5, 8.5...etc. I also found out that a size 8will have a 32 jean, size 9 will have a 34, and so on.....

I like the shoe alright. It is kind of funky but the colors are cool and metal rivets around the eyelets are pretty fresh.

Also, the box itself is dope, but it kind of sucks after you wear the jeans/tshirt. I mean you just have these 2 empty drawers that make it feel incomplete,and I am definitely not dropping $400 and not wearing the jeans.

THS ARE NOT THAT BAD........WE JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW IT GOES WHEN WE GET TO THE RELEASE DATE......................

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Since there are only about 2300 pairs or so made....these most likely wont be found at your local LS Spots or Footactions. I would check the stores that have released the Laser 4's and 5's. I know that these will only be available in whole sizes, that means no 7.5, 8.5...etc. I also found out that a size 8 will have a 32 jean, size 9 will have a 34, and so on.....

if he got jean sizing correct then i got lucky but i still doubt they will do it like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom