JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
200nikesdeep, those pics made them look really good. I'm glad I actually got to see some detailed pics finally. I can't wait until saturday so I canget my pair.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

200nikesdeep, those pics made them look really good. I'm glad I actually got to see some detailed pics finally. I can't wait until saturday so I can get my pair.
its gonna be tuff good luck bro these shoes remind me alot of the china 1's
306036970.jpg

Just spoke to a rep at levi's they will be available on levis.com at 11 am eastern on Sat. I asked about sizing for me 11 shoe 38 32 jeans and 2x shirt.There was another jean size for a sz 11 shoe, I think he said 40 waist. He also said 1 per customer, and mentioned that the jeans will shrink to fit but Ididn't really understand cuz I'm a 34 waist and don't see how the waist will shrink 4 inches.

Via: KixandtheCity.com

The biggest question for those looking into the 23/501 Levis' x Air Jordan Collection has been the sizing. It was rumored at one point that the consumerwould be able to select their size to create the perfect package, this is not the case. Each Levi's x Air Jordan Package comes boxed with the sizespredetermined. There are though, several options for select foot sizes.

Foot Size: 8 Jeans Size : 32×32 or 34×32 T-Shirt Size: L

Foot Size: 9 Jeans Size: 34×34 or 36×32 T-Shirt Size: XL

Foot Size: 10 Jeans Size: 36×34 or 38×32 or 40×32 T-Shirt Size: XXL

Foot Size: 11 Jeans Size: 38×32 or 40×34 T-Shirt Size: XXL

Foot Size: 12 Jeans Size: 38×34 or 40×32 T-Shirt Size: XXXL

Foot Size: 13 Jeans Size: 40×34 T-Shirt Size: XXXL

There are two package options for sizes 8, 9, 11, and 12, three package options for size 10, and one package option for size 13.

The limited-edition packages will be available on-line at www.levi.com, at select specialty retailers, Levi's Stores, Niketown and House of Hoops by Footlocker locations in the following markets: San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Fremont, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Milwaukee, St. Louis, Nashville, Memphis, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Miami, Philadelphia, New York, Washington DC, Baltimore, and Boston. For information on specific locations, please visit www.levi.com or www.Jumpman23.com.

There are House of Hoops locations in those spots? When did this happen? Also,
smh.gif
at the sizing for the jeans. a 38x32 sized pair of jeans for a size 11shoe?! Ridiculous. I wear a frickin' sz. 11 and my jeans are 32x32.

If there are only 23 markets these shoes are available at, why then is my Harold Peners in south Kansas City getting them? Yes they get every limited, gr, qs,and ls release, but these? I would've never thought. Glad I'll get a chance to pick em up.

Man it's a sad thing that they're not doing anything in Seattle, would've waited in line for that & it would've been fun!

that sizing is a crap shoot. I would take a sz 9 but i need a sz 38 jean. Being that they shrink i would actually need a 42 to shrink down to a 38. Pass for meplus they cost to damn much.

that sizing is a crap shoot. I would take a sz 9 but i need a sz 38 jean. Being that they shrink i would actually need a 42 to shrink down to a 38. Pass for meplus they cost to damn much.

$400 for an ok 1 and some stuff that doesn't even fit you. I'm 10.5 and if I was getting this I would go 4 the 11 so i can have extra room. So thatmeans the jeans will fall off my $!! cuz sometimes I rock 36w jeans and they big
eyes.gif
. That's crazy. Why even create this package if u can't execute properly??? OOhhh the resellers. This will sell out. But since I see there areoptions for the jeans means there will be extra jeans for sale after?? Any guesses????

We all have to do is wait and I really hope resellers don't try to cop them and all andtry to sell for 600$, im thinking about buying them for myself forretail but we will see if they are too limited then JB can read my sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom