Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Straight to feet.
6C5CE515-F1A2-46E9-9813-6F61E5E9F3C9.jpeg
IMG_2313.jpeg

So, what’s the big deal about LN3/4? Mine came from the shock drop like many of us here, and are LN3.

So, what’s the big deal about LN3/4? Mine came from the shock drop like many of us here, and are LN3.

It's just BS-ing that carried over from the BC4 Reimagined thread. Probably a few that are actually serious about it, but mostly just jokes.

My shock drop pair is sitting in a box on my doorstep until I get off work at 3:30am and go grab 'em. And it's suppose to be raining in the next few hours. Hopefully they survive that flimsy *** box Nike uses. ****ing UPS has to delivery like 5 minutes after I leave for work whenever it's something I don't want sitting on my doorstep. Brown mother ****ers.

My size 11 is up for grabs for retail plus tax and shipping. PM me

I thought I would like em in person….but I don’t. I’ve passed on them everytime they have released. The Nike Air didn’t sway me like I thought it would. It’s 4th place by a long shot for me out of the OG colors.

I’ll take the 11.5

My size 11 is up for grabs for retail plus tax and shipping. PM me

I thought I would like em in person….but I don’t. I’ve passed on them everytime they have released. The Nike Air didn’t sway me like I thought it would. It’s 4th place by a long shot for me out of the OG colors.
I might do this, but honestly have to try on the size 11.5 lol.

^^
Gonna respectfully disagree. The black tumbled leather is what caused the turn for me. I 1000% would’ve skipped if they utilized that smooth leather on those.

MB4s are supposed to have that smooth leather, again in my opinion.

Idk but That pair up there ^ looks good. I’ve seen some with that dark mudguard
There’s gonna be better looking pairs than others from the same factory when a company runs a line pushing out a million of anything. Production line variation is inevitable making that many. Different batches of paint used, different batches of glue, not to mention the leather cuts all inputs to the same factory.

The last few LN3s posted look as good as both of the bred pairs I have.

Back
Top Bottom