Price: $140
1689008502049.png
1689008537434.png
1689008560531.png
1689008597030.png
1689008636476.png
1689008658544.png
$140 ?? 🤔

Damn, my pair from the Hibbett drop yesterday already got delivered. Just had a chance to try them on real quick, but I agree with Nightwing's take. They seem a little stiff, but feel like they'll break in nicely. Not upset I grabbed them at all.

Damn, my pair from the Hibbett drop yesterday already got delivered. Just had a chance to try them on real quick, but I agree with Nightwing's take. They seem a little stiff, but feel like they'll break in nicely. Not upset I grabbed them at all.
nightwing doesn't play at all, right? so he is basing his stiff comment -> break in comment on past experience but not actually trying the on court? just to be sure. I do get that can be told from holding them, etc.

nightwing doesn't play at all, right? so he is basing his stiff comment -> break in comment on past experience but not actually trying the on court? just to be sure. I do get that can be told from holding them, etc.
He does but not as often

g-time g-time got it on Nightwing's playing. And I really just had these on for about 30 seconds with the laces loose. To me, they feel like they'll loosen up with a little more wear. There's a lot of padding around the ankle/heel area so they might feel like they run a little snug at first, but I'd bet they're going to feel pretty nice when they form to my feet a little more.

Are these purples running pretty darn snug and long to you all too? Am On the fence of going up 1/2 size but am apprehensive on the length. I wore true to size in Luka 1s for reference. Thanks

Are these purples running pretty darn snug and long to you all too? Am On the fence of going up 1/2 size but am apprehensive on the length. I wore true to size in Luka 1s for reference. Thanks
I went TTS and I think it was the right decision (I was also TTS in the Luka 1). They are a bit long for me, but I have a wider foot. They also feel a bit snugger to me than the Luka 1 but I think that’s because of the additional padding.

Back
Top Bottom