Jordan Retro 11 and 12 Countdown Pack Back on www.finishline.com

Joined Oct 30, 2007
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo

HOW MANY RESTOCKS IS FNL GOING TO DO????????????????????

Joined Apr 20, 2006
finishline.com is notorious for taking your order, then it will stay "pending" for up to two weeks, and then they'll let you know theycan't fill your order. Most recently, happened to me with the Max Orange Retro I's.

instyleshoes

Sponsor
Joined Jan 14, 2001
We've been down this road before.....if I actually get my pack I'll play the lottery that day. Finishline is the worstwith shipping because they are relying on stores to ship and not a warehouse....therefore the employees packing up the shipments are the ones likely to keepthem for themselves and say they were "oversold" or something.

Joined Jan 13, 2008
This is for real...just received an e-mail from finishline. Get them while you can because they WILL ship, why elese would they send an e-mailout?

Joined Feb 11, 2008
just copped....we'll see if I actually get them this time. Not keeping my hopes up after what happened with the eggplant foams......

Joined May 14, 2008
just ordered, hope they pull through...missed out on rd and had to pay more than retail from a re-seller

Joined Jan 13, 2009
it seems like everybody that wanted the pack got it which is great i already have 2 so i will pass unless they still have my size by pay day i might do it

Joined Dec 20, 2008
Copped before work. So glad I got a second pair I can wear now. Hope they do ship based on what everyone is saying about not coming through on the order.

Joined May 6, 2005
damn NT yall ran through finishline this morning... when i woke up there was a FSR... now only a 8 and 8.5 lol

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Are people actually buying for $500 on eBay? I always seem to find them on there, but not sure if they were moving product or just relisting.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now