Jordan Retro 11 and 12 Countdown Pack Back on www.finishline.com

sold out again...got a size 10.5 but really need size 11. how do people know when they restock??? i signed up for the emails and fnl said that if they get morethey will send an email out but never got one. sucks
frown.gif

^ Sometimes it's just random luck that you look at the website and see some sizes left. Even that, when there are sizes and you do place the order,sometimes (most often) they will cancel it. When I got the email about the restock, I missed out the first time. The second time I saw it was when I justrandomly looked at the website at 8am and saw size 9.5. So for us west coast folks, when we wake up at 8am here, even when there is a restock, the chances ofus getting the shoes are slim, because the east coast people have already snatched 'em up as they are 3 hours ahead. I am happy I got 1 order from therestock. =)

By the way, can someone tell me what their item number was on the FNL shipping confirmation email? My shipping confirmation email indicated the item number was1575274. Is this the correct item number for the XI/XII CDP?

old news to me you guys should have got them when it came out i had 2 packs and i sold 1 the quality stinks

that is a joke

i signed up for the email at fnl and they were supose to let me know when they got more in but still didn't let me know

i have been wanting to get this pack but missed oyt on release day and now they restocked them twice and i still missed out

IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO HAS A 10.5 OR 11 THAT CAN HOOK ME UP AT A DECENT PRICE( not a reseller price) GET AT ME.....................PEACE

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

that is a joke

i signed up for the email at fnl and they were supose to let me know when they got more in but still didn't let me know

i have been wanting to get this pack but missed oyt on release day and now they restocked them twice and i still missed out

IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO HAS A 10.5 OR 11 THAT CAN HOOK ME UP AT A DECENT PRICE( not a reseller price) GET AT ME.....................PEACE
laugh.gif

nice edit

Got my shipping just now. Link was bookmarked, I check it everyday since this is one of the hardest to find.

%%%+ is wild... i wish they had my size so i could double up... copped one for my boy... he was happy like little kids on christmas

Back
Top Bottom