Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

I just keep on wearing mine every chance I have. Wearing them right now for the third day in a row. Have worn them every day of every weekend since release. Still loving ‘em!
Just wore mine for the first time, wow, they are strangely very comfy, way better than the Breds from last year, do you think they switched the air unit or something?

Just wore mine for the first time, wow, they are strangely very comfy, way better than the Breds from last year, do you think they switched the air unit or something?

No idea, these are the only 13s I have. But they are comfortable, I've walked miles in them and still didn't want to take them off.

So for all the earlier talk about how demand for these was low, lots of restocks coming, discos coming ... has anyone yet come up on a pair of these at discount anywhere as of yet? I haven't seen them on store shelves near me recently, but I also haven't been hitting up a lot of stores lately. Are they still readily available in a lot of stores even though the online stock seems to have dried up for the most part? Just curious.

Agreed, same with the class of 02 13s , their well cushioned too.

Last edited:
So for all the earlier talk about how demand for these was low, lots of restocks coming, discos coming ... has anyone yet come up on a pair of these at discount anywhere as of yet? I haven't seen them on store shelves near me recently, but I also haven't been hitting up a lot of stores lately. Are they still readily available in a lot of stores even though the online stock seems to have dried up for the most part? Just curious.
they are still everywhere here. i frequent our two malls here and almost every store still have them. these and the shadow x. no sale price yet but you can use rewards on them.

south beach 8 as well

I'd picture soon with the upcoming holiday season they're gonna want to move what's sitting before the holiday releases

These were long gone in my city (STL)

Anyone know if it’s still possible to get an 8 for retail somewhere?

Just got these via snkrs restock. 10 is the smallest size available as of right now. Thankfully thats my size!

This shoe is a good example of why I don’t listen to a lot of opinions on NT. It’s been almost four months since the release and I’ve yet to see them on significant discount. Nike just now restocked them. Some people in here back in August were going on and on about no demand, restocks, sale prices blah blah. If you don't actually care about a shoe, that’s a fine strategy. But this is one of my favorite Jordans. If I had listened to all that, I still wouldn’t have a pair and would just be hoping I happen to come across them on sale eventually. That doesn’t work for me for shoes I actually want. Same things were said about navy 16s. I never came across a single pair of those in an outlet as predicted by some in that thread who basically said you were dumb for paying retail.

This shoe is a good example of why I don’t listen to a lot of opinions on NT. It’s been almost four months since the release and I’ve yet to see them on significant discount. Nike just now restocked them. Some people in here back in August were going on and on about no demand, restocks, sale prices blah blah. If you don't actually care about a shoe, that’s a fine strategy. But this is one of my favorite Jordans. If I had listened to all that, I still wouldn’t have a pair and would just be hoping I happen to come across them on sale eventually. That doesn’t work for me for shoes I actually want. Same things were said about navy 16s. I never came across a single pair of those in an outlet as predicted by some in that thread who basically said you were dumb for paying retail.

Secured them on tax free weekend for $190.00 and never looked back. Glad to have these in my collection with my other original colorway 13s that released.

I hear you, I hate to play around waiting for a sale or an "outlet come up" for a shoe that I REALLY want. Obviously, in some instances the shoe will be on sale/hit the outlet.

I hear you, I hate to play around waiting for a sale or an "outlet come up" for a shoe that I REALLY want. Obviously, in some instances the shoe will be on sale/hit the outlet.

Exactly. If I lived next door to an outlet that got everything good, OK then. But the outlets are far from me in L.A., and 90-percent of the time I go to one, they don't have jack I care about. Anyway, these 13s ... still loving them, and zero regrets about doubling on them.

Only got HGG and black cement 3's this year unless I hit on a concord restock. These are easily my fav retro this year or the concords, i didnt like the 3's too tough.

I prefer only a few manditory og releases a year, easier on my wallet.

Only got HGG and black cement 3's this year unless I hit on a concord restock. These are easily my fav retro this year or the concords, i didnt like the 3's too tough.

I prefer only a few manditory og releases a year, easier on my wallet.

Man I wish I had that much control. I envisioned myself only getting a couple of pairs this year, but ended up with the Free Throw Line 3s, Black Sport Blue 18s, Fresh Prince 5s, Concords, double BC3s and these HGGs. These last couple years has been tough on the pockets. HGGs were the only mandatory 13s I've ever wanted. I thought it was amazing that these are still available, but I guess that's all because Jordan Brand made a ton of them which is great for all of us who wanted them.

Back
Top Bottom