jordan V black metallic and true blues and cardinals and Bordeaux summer 2011

the true blue should be just like the international release true blues. they are good quality leather and true to the og except for not having nike air on the heel tab. i will def cop another pair of true blues and the matallic V's.

Metallic Vs again? need another pair, this will be interesting on how they are gonna look. i bet they're gonna be really different from the 2007 versions

Metallic Vs again? need another pair, this will be interesting on how they are gonna look. i bet they're gonna be really different from the 2007 versions

Originally Posted by riddla713

the true blue should be just like the international release true blues. they are good quality leather and true to the og except for not having nike air on the heel tab. i will def cop another pair of true blues and the matallic V's.

true blue was different. the tongue linr color was diferent, the elephant print was different n the midsole

Originally Posted by riddla713

true blue was different. the tongue linr color was diferent, the elephant print was different n the midsole

Originally Posted by 617collector

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Green Beans> Black Metallics (imo)
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Either someone is playing a sick joke on us or jb just uses the same stock images over and over again. This site has been up for a long time, way b4 these new images came out. If those new pics are indeed the catalog images, I wouldn't put too much stock into that red tongue liner.

Red lining is something 'new' more OG looking. Pulls in some of the people who bought international release last year, and while they're at it they can cut a few extra corners.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

I do not understand why JB would retro shoes within 3-4 years of each other when some notable OG's haven't been re-released yet!

I still have my Metallic V's and Cardinal VII's DS. Lol!

I mean, I really need Sport Blue VI's, Maroon VI's, Cement IV's, Chicago X's, Team X's, etc. Too many!

Because they want to keep people guessing.
They want to make you wait.
They want to be able to charge more for less.

I've basically said the same thing here twice: Everything JB do is about squeezing you for a few extra cents.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Either someone is playing a sick joke on us or jb just uses the same stock images over and over again. This site has been up for a long time, way b4 these new images came out. If those new pics are indeed the catalog images, I wouldn't put too much stock into that red tongue liner.

Red lining is something 'new' more OG looking. Pulls in some of the people who bought international release last year, and while they're at it they can cut a few extra corners.

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

I do not understand why JB would retro shoes within 3-4 years of each other when some notable OG's haven't been re-released yet!

I still have my Metallic V's and Cardinal VII's DS. Lol!

I mean, I really need Sport Blue VI's, Maroon VI's, Cement IV's, Chicago X's, Team X's, etc. Too many!

Because they want to keep people guessing.
They want to make you wait.
They want to be able to charge more for less.

I've basically said the same thing here twice: Everything JB do is about squeezing you for a few extra cents.

Originally Posted by Naseem

darnit i just copped some more 07s for $200 last week

They'll probably still be better than next years....and would you really hold out that long for the sake of fifty bucks?

Originally Posted by Naseem

darnit i just copped some more 07s for $200 last week

They'll probably still be better than next years....and would you really hold out that long for the sake of fifty bucks?

^Thats why i dont understand why some people are complaining about there black/metallic 5s that were just released with the 23 on the side and why JB is releasing them so soon,i have a huge feeling the next release of the black/metallic 5s will be transformed into the ashy larry black/metallic 5s bcause what have JB been doing to mostly black cw retros these days during the last couple of years[there throwing that ashy larry material on them to make them not exactly the same as the originals or first retros].So for everybody on here saying i cant wait to get these new 5s cause it wont have the 23 on the side guess what yall are going to get that ashy suede instead of that beautiful durabuck like the last retro was made with so i will be passing on these.Like ive said before hold on to your black metallics cause the next release is most likely going to be that black faded suede junk like how they did the 6s.So yall can have these shoes without the 23 on the side cause the materials are going to be horrible HAHAHAHAHAHA.

^Thats why i dont understand why some people are complaining about there black/metallic 5s that were just released with the 23 on the side and why JB is releasing them so soon,i have a huge feeling the next release of the black/metallic 5s will be transformed into the ashy larry black/metallic 5s bcause what have JB been doing to mostly black cw retros these days during the last couple of years[there throwing that ashy larry material on them to make them not exactly the same as the originals or first retros].So for everybody on here saying i cant wait to get these new 5s cause it wont have the 23 on the side guess what yall are going to get that ashy suede instead of that beautiful durabuck like the last retro was made with so i will be passing on these.Like ive said before hold on to your black metallics cause the next release is most likely going to be that black faded suede junk like how they did the 6s.So yall can have these shoes without the 23 on the side cause the materials are going to be horrible HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

dis gut loves writin essays about da same thng. evrytime uwrite its about ashy jordan 6 suede....smh

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

dis gut loves writin essays about da same thng. evrytime uwrite its about ashy jordan 6 suede....smh

The reason i keep saying this is cause when sample pictures come out everyone will act surprised by what material JB will use on these.And when was the last time JB made a whole black retro shoe out of straight durabuck all over the shoe,thats my point JB just wanna ride this wave until people get tired of it cause they know if they use all that ashy suede on these 5s that it doesnt matter just like when they did it with the 6s cause they know most people are thirsty for 3-6.Thats why 3s have weak midsoles that dont last and people will still spend $150 just for a few weeks of casual wear,and thats why JB has started to throw ashy suede on 6s and now 5s cause they know people will eat it up no matter what.So get ready to get served some ashy black metallic 5s with no 3m on the tongue at all,they took away the 3m and durabuck off of the black 6s and they knew most consumers still beasted over them shoes even if though they took so much away from the shoe.

The reason i keep saying this is cause when sample pictures come out everyone will act surprised by what material JB will use on these.And when was the last time JB made a whole black retro shoe out of straight durabuck all over the shoe,thats my point JB just wanna ride this wave until people get tired of it cause they know if they use all that ashy suede on these 5s that it doesnt matter just like when they did it with the 6s cause they know most people are thirsty for 3-6.Thats why 3s have weak midsoles that dont last and people will still spend $150 just for a few weeks of casual wear,and thats why JB has started to throw ashy suede on 6s and now 5s cause they know people will eat it up no matter what.So get ready to get served some ashy black metallic 5s with no 3m on the tongue at all,they took away the 3m and durabuck off of the black 6s and they knew most consumers still beasted over them shoes even if though they took so much away from the shoe.

Thats what gentry was basically saying in that last interview posted on here.I wanna apologize to dude that was interviewing him cause i watched that interview over a couple of time,and what i got from it was that the JB killer gentry was saying in other words is that a look we like jordans like everybody else but were cutting back on good quality materials cause we have to hustle you out of more money.There so greedy as a company that they dont wanna sacrifice even a few more dollars on each shoe to keep up a good legacy like Nike did even though it wouldnt be that much more to pay in the first place.Older heads that are in there 30s and 40s laugh at these kids eating up all this retro garbadge from JB.I use to feel bad if i missed a retro sometimes here and there in the 1990,s all the way to the mid 2000s now i just pass on mostly everything cause i know im not missing anything as far as quality is concerned.

Thats what gentry was basically saying in that last interview posted on here.I wanna apologize to dude that was interviewing him cause i watched that interview over a couple of time,and what i got from it was that the JB killer gentry was saying in other words is that a look we like jordans like everybody else but were cutting back on good quality materials cause we have to hustle you out of more money.There so greedy as a company that they dont wanna sacrifice even a few more dollars on each shoe to keep up a good legacy like Nike did even though it wouldnt be that much more to pay in the first place.Older heads that are in there 30s and 40s laugh at these kids eating up all this retro garbadge from JB.I use to feel bad if i missed a retro sometimes here and there in the 1990,s all the way to the mid 2000s now i just pass on mostly everything cause i know im not missing anything as far as quality is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom