Jordans in Movies...

House Party, Mo Money, Houseguest, Boyz N The Hood, The Cable Guy, Half Baked (if Im not mistaken), Do The Right Thing, Trippin
And you stay cool like how you be cool. Aight, water.

Yea, do the right thing was a classic....
I got a Fort Greene lean, Clinton Hill chill...Brooklyn, NY

Quote:
wth how do og black patent/ gold 1's exist? pics?
:lol:
laugh.gif
4uylqg6.jpg

Quote:
I don't think that hitch was trying to imply that he owned and wore a pair of og jordan 1's
This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

:rofl:
roll.gif
lol look at those black/ gold 1's they are a different shape from all the other og's dumb @#%$, they are retros smart

Actually, that's twice you've insulted someone who is smarter than you.

If you next reply is anything but an apology, I'm going to report you.

There is a lot of history behind those shoes in that pic... I don't think Ruben wants it all re-hashed.

Now, they weren't a GR... they were a sample... But A few pairs DO exist... They, along with the ALL RED 1's are the rarest Jordans I can think of.

proof:

scroll down about 3/4 of the page
link 1

link 2

LINK 3... click this one....!This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

Actually forever23 is right. Og black and gold 1's do exist. They were samples. And as far as the picture goes. If someone had all those og 1's why would they put up a retro in the pic. Those are probably the samples. You should be sure you know what you're saying before you call anyone dumb.
Kicks and Guns

Damn forever23 you put up your post as i was writing mine. but oh well i was just trying to clear things up. You were right. They even have them on air-jordans.com in the samples section.
Kicks and Guns

The movie Jack, with Robin Williams where he has that growing disorder. One of the kids is wearing the blk/red 94 retro 1's :pimp:
pimp.gif
In boy meets world Corey was always wearing the wht/red 8's

Quote:
wth how do og black patent/ gold 1's exist? pics? and the jumpman is on the black patent/gold 1's too, , I don't think that hitch was trying to imply that he owned and wore a pair of og jordan 1's wer did you get that stupid idea

roll.gif
he obviously doesnt know much about jordans

80JerryRice80 :
roll.gif
lol look at those black/ gold 1's they are a different shape from all the other og's dumb @#%$ , they are retros smart

You don't sound too mature with all that name calling, moreover very ignorant while someone else is trying to give a knowledge in history. But I will agree 100% with forever23, Black/Gold OG I's do exist, believe it or not.

forever23, don't you fell like doing what the guy in your avy is doing?

:smh:
smh.gif
@ JerryRice insulting people and knows absolute zero about what he's talking about.

forever23 goes to the extent to shut down haters with the hard facts. That's NT.

:wow:
eek.gif
he_got_game_copy3.jpg
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

Did anyone know jack black was wearing og 2's in the cable guy?...hulk hogan was wearing some old team jordans in hogan knows best...

black 18.5s were in coach carter.

I saw some 3s in some movie the other day, but I cant think of it

and I think the wrestling movie the guy above was talking about is ready 2 rumble

Let's not forget "Warlock" with Julian Sands. The protagonist is wearing OG IIs. Mind you they do not save her from "80s-Hair Syndrome"...

They weren't shoes, but in The Bodyguard, Whitney Houston's son falls in the lake and when they pull him out he's wearing a dope Jordan jacket, I'm thinking it was for the Aquas or maybe some VII's from the style of the jacket...sorry no pic...

Man jordans in movie i wonder if they got payed to pormote them or that was the stars or directors prefence

Spacejam actually has multiple J's in it... they first grab his White/Flint Grey IX's from MJ's house, then he practices in White/Black IX's, and of course he is wearing Spacejam XI's during the game... also, when Bill Murray shows up, he is wearing II's (probably '94 retroes). And then last, then they show MJ in #45 at the end (real game footage), he's wearing X's (Chicago's I believe). Just thought I'd share, haha.

Quote:
there was a movie i watched on TBS about these 2 guys who were wrestling fans and they tried to bring back their favorite wrestler that gets fired from the league,,anyways in the beggining 1 of the main actors is wearing the cement III`s,,does anybody know what im talking about
sell me DS Jordans size 10, you find on sale!!! Don't care if they're from an outlet, just get them cheap

Back
Top Bottom