Jordans in Movies...

Quote:
And there's that scene in THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT where the kid is trying to sell the red XX1's.
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

in the movie Get Rich Or Die Tryin. the kid thats suppose to be 50 when he was little has on white/green iv's.
I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

I was watching "Working Girl" last weekend and I saw a kid wearing Air Jordan I's black toe's (As she's walking into the building, the kid passes her) it's only on for a split second, but it's funny how only a sneaker head would notice that

In crossover the last bball scene 1 team is wearin low top wht/red XIIIs n da other team is wearin some Xs....oh n I was watchin tv the other day n saw power rangers the movie on n decided 2 watch cuz it brought baq memories of da good ol days n some kid was wearin a jordan hat with the jordan logo as the button the baq of the hat that hat was sick

jordans in one of my psychology txt books
[url=http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j109/WuGgaRoO/1020071700.jpg%5B/IMG]i78.photobucket.com/album...0.jpg[/IMG[/url]]
www.karmaloop.com/tshirt-browse.asp?cid=8260]Vote

^^and in get rich or die trying hes wearing white red 2 right before he finds out his mom died
^^did that make any sense

had a picture of og 5's n my health textbook

it was some media about aking the smartest business decision and the kid bought fakes
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7
DAMN!

^I've seen that on my kids' Elmo video too I think....is he hopping around on one foot?
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

anyone seen any aqua viii's? iv been postin in the sneaker showcase for some pics of og aqua viii's in a movie, but no one responded

Those og SJ XI in "Space Jam", were :pimp:
pimp.gif

in the movie Falling Down, the scene where micheal douglas is in the burger joint one of the kids has bourdeauxs on his feet.
also has anyone ever heard of the sugarland murders? this kid basically kills his whole family, but anyways when they show the clips of when he was younger, he was rocking OG Military IV's
Team Pacific Northwest​

For the guy that see the retired_jordans picture of all the OG 1s
You guys do know that the Black/Gold 1s in the back are proven to be fake right?
What to do if your girlfriend ask "Would you still love me if I was fat?"
Quote:
Always be sly and be slip her the "How is my girl gonna love me if her heart ain't healthy?

-Purple Face

There's this new Pearl Jam concert film, and there's one scene where their keyboardist is in an old church playing the organ, and he's wearing the best shoes ever, the black cat IV's

Quote:
There's this new Pearl Jam concert film, and there's one scene where their keyboardist is in an old church playing the organ, and he's wearing the best shoes ever, the black cat IV's

you don't seriously think the black cat IV's are better than the black/red/cement IV's do you?
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

there was a girl with some space jams in my health text book & another dude with some og air raids
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Reno 911 the movie. one of the officers had on Team Jordan Reigns.

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

good to see some different pics in this kind of thread... usually you see the same couple movies (he got game...) every time this thread comes up.

here's a couple pairs of Is from friday the 13th VI... when the campers are getting off the bus.

2rpzr7d.jpg

fa94bt.jpg

jaw3ud.jpg

Can't remember exactly but in Borat there was a few kids shootin' bones rockin' some J's. I think one pair was XII's but not positive. I'll have to rent it to double check.

i finally got access! anyways, will is wearin black v's in the opening credits of fresh prince when his chair spinnin. plus i've seen vii's on him in a few episodes. also in celtic pride there's a ball player wearin ix's.

Yall sleepin - Mr. Mars Blackmon - "She's Gotta Have It." The birth of Mars and the infamous Spizike. - 1986 :smh:
smh.gif

I thought I was hot til I found out what Jesus did...

GOD'S CREW - SINCE 33 A.D.

LUKE 6:12

Back
Top Bottom