JRose5 Gets Fired And He's Already On NBA Shootaround

frown.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO...where is the confirmation though?
nerd.gif

If you didn't witness the THREE separate threads GOING IN on JRose5 last night, you definitely missed out.  CLASSIC!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

In before the
lock.gif

laugh.gif
i caught up on all 37 pages of that thread earlier... from what im reading looks like JRose got banned

it was a long time coming honestly, Meth just couldnt turn a blind eye anymore.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

JRose got de-modded.
How do you know that? I saw some people in General saying something like that but then someone else came in and said they were lying. So...I don't know which to believe.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
i caught up on all 37 pages of that thread earlier... from what im reading looks like JRose got banned

it was a long time coming honestly, Meth just couldnt turn a blind eye anymore.
sounding like a cot damn soap opera
laugh.gif

This is the jist of it:

-Meth asked me & SpotRusherz for the PMs.
-Gave him my login to my old account.
-Lets JRose keep his job because 1: PM's are from 08 and 2. someone provoked him first.

this aint including all the other pms other people have though. if you have PM's from JRose that shouldnt be allowed on NT, then by ALL MEANS forward them to Meth.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

JRose got de-modded.
How do you know that? I saw some people in General saying something like that but then someone else came in and said they were lying. So...I don't know which to believe.
Well I just figured because when you look up his old posts, it doesn't say "Banned User" underneath his name.

I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

2. someone provoked him first.
That just doesn't fly with me. People have been provoked on here before and gotten banned/suspended and the reason was "You know the rules. When they attack you just report it or shoot one of us a PM. No need to lash back".

smh.gif

This is the jist of it:

-Meth asked me & SpotRusherz for the PMs.
-Gave him my login to my old account.
-Lets JRose keep his job because 1: PM's are from 08 and 2. someone provoked him first.

this aint including all the other pms other people have though. if you have PM's from JRose that shouldnt be allowed on NT, then by ALL MEANS forward them to Meth.
Not really relevant enough to send to meth but Jrose banned me by digging through my posts and finding one that didn't even break any rules. Dirty knows this, that's why he let me have my account back.

I honestly think that the mods on here are cool. Jrose just happened to be a bad one.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

reign of JRose5's terror has ended officially
No it hasn't. He still has his position.

Originally Posted by JPZx

2. someone provoked him first.
That just doesn't fly with me. People have been provoked on here before and gotten banned/suspended and the reason was "You know the rules. When they attack you just report it or shoot one of us a PM. No need to lash back".

smh.gif
this. dude needs to be gone.

I'm pretty sure he took his tag off as a joke after what happened yesterday. He's hoping to fool some people. The mods/admins can edit those...I think Bastich's is "Not at the table Carlos". They can edit them and remove them whenever they want.

Back
Top Bottom