June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

you're not looking at the right shoe. canvas supreme air force 1. not the ones that are all one color, the ones that came out before that with the nubuckswoosh.

edit: these -

nike-air-force-one-supreme-canvas-pack-1.jpg

i'm wearing my red earths now, love 'em. i'm still trying to decide if I wanna grab the size 11 blues, as I wear 10.5 in forces, I don't wannabe swimmin'...

also, I thought it was funny that fnl sent out an email about the 11/12 pack restock. like they wouldn't sell out in a matter of hours without the email?haha. I hope people who wanted them got them. seems like xi/xii packs, with the b grades factored in, ended up being a lot more plentiful in the end thanoriginally assumed!

^ Thanks Denver,

Got the brown canvas ones.

$68 is a great deal for that shoe.

Got me some nice work shoes for the office. They have some pretty good deals on some other sneakers as well.

I didn't actually buy a house just for kicks...but I did have to pay for a storage unit when I lived in BK...kicks are 55% of my storage..

Originally Posted by denverairforce

heads up, uta is selling 07 canvas supreme af1's on the auction site for $64-68 and free shipping on most of them. they have a few of the maroon, one of the blue (sz 11), one black (sz 6), a bunch of brown and a bunch of grey. good price, good shoe. they are only marked down for one more day.

I want to pick up the blue AF1 in 11 but it is showing as 94.99-10 google checkout.

Watch which ones you are looking at, like denver said, the ones with the white swoosh are on sale, not the ones that are solid colored.

Originally Posted by ej20love

Originally Posted by denverairforce

heads up, uta is selling 07 canvas supreme af1's on the auction site for $64-68 and free shipping on most of them. they have a few of the maroon, one of the blue (sz 11), one black (sz 6), a bunch of brown and a bunch of grey. good price, good shoe. they are only marked down for one more day.

I want to pick up the blue AF1 in 11 but it is showing as 94.99-10 google checkout.
check your PM, I sent you the link.

bigsupa wrote:

I didn't actually buy a house just for kicks...but I did have to pay for a storage unit when I lived in BK...kicks are 55% of my storage..
I have the same problem
laugh.gif

Where you at Joe? I need a witness, LOL!

Great post Denver. I would cop a pair, but I'm moving next month so I gotta chill this month. Good info though.

any coupon this month for outlet looked in the coupond thread didn't see any usally I am on top of this but fell off lately

tried to order the 11/12 pack about 8:30 before i went to work this morning...it kept saying my credit card information wasn't correct

tried my other credit card and got the same message

anyone else have this problem?

" Thought I'd chime in on those Chalks. Just hunted down a pair of 12s and 13s in Wisconsin at some Nike outlet using nikefind. They apparently gotshipped somewhere around 100 pairs according to the manager and they are NOT B-Grades! Not only that but they are selling them for $100 as of today (yesterdaythey were $130) and if you say you used nikefind its free shipping. So out the door with Ohio tax I got a pair for $106.75 shipped. The # for those interestedis 262.857.7333 and the style # is 346526-441 . Good luck to anyone whos interested...I myself am really surprised I was finally able to get a pair in my sizeat that ridiculous price.
"

- Junebug

^^Was just gonna post KidLebron..thought i'd let Junebug..didn't wanna take his shine away

Got my size 10 btw..don't sound like they sellin well in the middle of Wisconsin
laugh.gif

^^^ OL WHOADIE - I had the same problem a while back. Do you have a numeric home address such as 123 5th street? Double check whether you used , say,"5th" street rather than "fifth" street on your credit card info and what you are typing online now. I was typing 5th street rather thanusing fifth street, which was causing the error. That's what the customer service rep told me when I placed the order by phone instead because I keptgetting an error message on my credit card info online.

This could be a reason, not sure why else.

Originally Posted by OL WHOADIE BASTARD

tried to order the 11/12 pack about 8:30 before i went to work this morning...it kept saying my credit card information wasn't correct

tried my other credit card and got the same message

anyone else have this problem?
Not that problem, but I did have one.

I placed 2 different orders and one said it couldn't process... I figured sold out. But I was still charged for that order, I will have to figure this oneout.

Back
Top Bottom