JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Originally Posted by kyrac2

NT be on the detective work
laugh.gif

waiting on tagged pics with car

He doesnt need tagged pics. I believe he has the gt-r. He was the one with the silver 350z with gucci interior and green calipers
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

this is his friend not the one with GT-R lol i used his account cuz i dont have one.
then you shouldnt make threads like this with his account you can ruin the little e-fame he got
embarassed.gif
My bad but his GT-R is clean we skipped 6th period and just drove around
laugh.gif
quote taken from another post
smh

OP is lying i mean first you make this thread about the car now your going to the Prom by yourself......what high school student with that car going to theprom by their self?

Originally Posted by yancancook90

this is his friend not the one with GT-R lol i used his account cuz i dont have one.
then you shouldnt make threads like this with his account you can ruin the little e-fame he got
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
smh
eek.gif
smh.gif
....its over case closed

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by yancancook90

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
smh
eek.gif
smh.gif
....its over case closed

Winner winner chicken dinner lol

Originally Posted by thugstareaper

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Sept 09 tags?? on a new ride didnt you say in the other post you just got it?, ducktales son wanna know what ur plates come up as and the adress?

laugh.gif

he probably got it used anyway and left the old plates on. actually i have no idea if thats how it goes when you buy a used car.

I thought you are suppose to surrender the plates to DMV or something like that when you sell your car.

http://www.nysdmv.com/regtransfer.htm

New York DMV %#@? what does NY DMV have to do with cali?
eyes.gif

Couldn't find the exact Cali DMV link but it is pretty much the same thing for surrendering plates. If a car is sold between two private parties it isrecommended you surrender the plates and obtain a new one from DMV. It isn't mandatory it is just recommended. I could be wrong but that is what I'vedone in the past when I've purchased a used vehicle.

Sept 09 tags?? on a new ride didnt you say in the other post you just got it?, ducktales son wanna know what ur plates come up as and the adress?

laugh.gif

he probably got it used anyway and left the old plates on. actually i have no idea if thats how it goes when you buy a used car.

I thought you are suppose to surrender the plates to DMV or something like that when you sell your car.

eyes.gif

Couldn't find the exact Cali DMV link but it is pretty much the same thing for surrendering plates. If a car is sold between two private parties it is recommended you surrender the plates and obtain a new one from DMV. It isn't mandatory it is just recommended. I could be wrong but that is what I've done in the past when I've purchased a used vehicle.

www.dmv.ca.gov hope this helps with your HW

nah I see what you saying wallyhop but telling him he's ugly and a virgin though?? LAME
isp this how nt will shun me when i hit the lotto and post my new m6???

I'm a bit confused that you would wash a car that you just bought. When you buy a car, they detail and wash it for you. Anyways congrats man, be safe. Ifyou haven't driven fast cars before, take your time because it takes time to learn how to control a car that powerful. Kinda like the saying, with greatpower comes great responsibility.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Couldn't find the exact Cali DMV link but it is pretty much the same thing for surrendering plates. If a car is sold between two private parties it is recommended you surrender the plates and obtain a new one from DMV. It isn't mandatory it is just recommended. I could be wrong but that is what I've done in the past when I've purchased a used vehicle.

www.dmv.ca.gov hope this helps with your HW

Who said anything about HW??

obviously his parents got it for him if he's only 17. thats dope though.
insurance is gonna be lethal, reason for me not getting a vette.
smh at me for comparing that to this though.
one day i hope to be able to spoil my children like this

Originally Posted by cguy610

I'm a bit confused that you would wash a car that you just bought. When you buy a car, they detail and wash it for you. Anyways congrats man, be safe. If you haven't driven fast cars before, take your time because it takes time to learn how to control a car that powerful. Kinda like the saying, with great power comes great responsibility.
They don't detail the cars for you. They wash it..which means swirl marks galore. A lot of my friends who buy 6 figure cars demand that thedealership not wash the car. They take the cars home in the same condition that it's in from the port and do the detailing themselves or pay a respectableperson/company to do it.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by cguy610

I'm a bit confused that you would wash a car that you just bought. When you buy a car, they detail and wash it for you. Anyways congrats man, be safe. If you haven't driven fast cars before, take your time because it takes time to learn how to control a car that powerful. Kinda like the saying, with great power comes great responsibility.
They don't detail the cars for you. They wash it..which means swirl marks galore. A lot of my friends who buy 6 figure cars demand that the dealership not wash the car. They take the cars home in the same condition that it's in from the port and do the detailing themselves or pay a respectable person/company to do it.

AMEN to that. People that wash your car at dealerships do not care about your car.
Not only will it be filled with swirl marks, you'll see a scratch here and there as well.

Back
Top Bottom