JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

RFX45 wrote:
wj4 wrote:
cguy610 wrote:
I'm a bit confused that you would wash a car that you just bought. When you buy a car, they detail and wash it for you. Anyways congrats man, be safe. If you haven't driven fast cars before, take your time because it takes time to learn how to control a car that powerful. Kinda like the saying, with great power comes great responsibility.
They don't detail the cars for you. They wash it..which means swirl marks galore. A lot of my friends who buy 6 figure cars demand that the dealership not wash the car. They take the cars home in the same condition that it's in from the port and do the detailing themselves or pay a respectable person/company to do it.

AMEN to that. People that wash your car at dealerships do not care about your car.
Not only will it be filled with swirl marks, you'll see a scratch here and there as well.

That's because they use the same damn towel for all 30 cars they wash.

YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN A MUCH BETTER PERFORMING CORVETTE OR VIPER
smh.gif

Oversteer on that car is bad too from what I hear

The thing looks amazing
smh.gif
I need a car or rich parents but so broke

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by cguy610

I'm a bit confused that you would wash a car that you just bought. When you buy a car, they detail and wash it for you. Anyways congrats man, be safe. If you haven't driven fast cars before, take your time because it takes time to learn how to control a car that powerful. Kinda like the saying, with great power comes great responsibility.
They don't detail the cars for you. They wash it..which means swirl marks galore. A lot of my friends who buy 6 figure cars demand that the dealership not wash the car. They take the cars home in the same condition that it's in from the port and do the detailing themselves or pay a respectable person/company to do it.

AMEN to that. People that wash your car at dealerships do not care about your car.
Not only will it be filled with swirl marks, you'll see a scratch here and there as well.

You must buy cars from the wrong dealerships. Every car I've bought has been immaculate when going home from the dealership.

Originally Posted by lu cash

You're still ugly though

Broke dudes always find a way to hate.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Whether somebody is doing it, or their parents are wealthy it makes no difference, i never blindly hate. I simply work for mine so i can get that 80-100k car,expensive condo/house, etc.

If your not doing it, try harder or shut up and sit on the sidelines. Dudes always want to through shade on someone else shine. I don't even know OP, but@*%+ is childish.

I used to be a hater too till i realized: You'll be laughing with your boys while the other guy is laughing all the way to Bank of America or Chase.

Originally Posted by wj4

You must buy cars from the wrong dealerships. Every car I've bought has been immaculate when going home from the dealership.

I wasn't talking about brand new, but when you bring it in for service.
They do wash brand new car before giving it to the new owner though but for the most part, you won't notice the swirl marks until later.
Sometimes they put a thin layer of polish to cover it up, until it rains or the first wash when it is washed off then you slowly see it.
It is also a lot less noticeable on light colored cars.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

In Yo Nostril wrote:

ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821 wrote:

Sept 09 tags?? on a new ride didnt you say in the other post you just got it?, ducktales son wanna know what ur plates come up as and the adress?

laugh.gif

he probably got it used anyway and left the old plates on. actually i have no idea if thats how it goes when you buy a used car.

I thought you are suppose to surrender the plates to DMV or something like that when you sell your car.

http://www.nysdmv.com/regtransfer.htm

Not in Cali

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by lu cash

You're still ugly though

Broke dudes always find a way to hate.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Whether somebody is doing it, or their parents are wealthy it makes no difference, i never blindly hate. I simply work for mine so i can get that 80-100k car, expensive condo/house, etc.

If your not doing it, try harder or shut up and sit on the sidelines. Dudes always want to through shade on someone else shine. I don't even know OP, but @*%+ is childish.

I used to be a hater too till i realized: You'll be laughing with your boys while the other guy is laughing all the way to Bank of America or Chase.
exactly, funny guys out here hating, he doesn't car, he's rollin' gt-r.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

not only that, most of the time they word it in legal terms in your contract that you sign so you pay for that car wash over 5 years or however long yourcontract is, that way you can pay interest on it. usually its worded as "dealer prep". go check your contract you signed. i bet you 8/10 people havethis on theirs. this also includes checking fluids, washing, vaccuming, and anything else they want to include. and it is never detailed like you want it tobe.

Originally Posted by wj4

They do wash brand new car before giving it to the new owner though but for the most part, you won't notice the swirl marks until later.
Sometimes they put a thin layer of polish to cover it up, until it rains or the first wash when it is washed off then you slowly see it.
Well this topic is about a brand new car and you're obviously taking a car to the wrong place if they can't wash your car wihout damagingit.

I am pretty sure it was purchased as a pre-owned, correct? Where are all the badges? "You" look pretty young, I'm assuming the GT-R is not yours,but that IS is, maybe that's a reach too. Anyways, still nice car and congrats in having it within the family.

Originally Posted by wj4

Well this topic is about a brand new car and you're obviously taking a car to the wrong place if they can't wash your car wihout damaging it.

Ummmm, the dealership?
Go ask anyone that purchases any luxury car, almost everyone will tell you that the dealership car wash "service" sucks.
By the way, the topic isn't really about a brand new car. The GT R already have plates so obviously it was purchased used.
Plus I was agreeing with WJ4 and you obviously have no idea what you are talking about if you never heard anyone complain about dealerships washing carsimproperly.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Damn, you trying to show my whole office your whip?

Resize those pics!

i know right..i had to minimize with a quickness..
laugh.gif

congrats brah...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

In Yo Nostril wrote:

ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821 wrote:

Sept 09 tags?? on a new ride didnt you say in the other post you just got it?, ducktales son wanna know what ur plates come up as and the adress?

laugh.gif

he probably got it used anyway and left the old plates on. actually i have no idea if thats how it goes when you buy a used car.

I thought you are suppose to surrender the plates to DMV or something like that when you sell your car.

http://www.nysdmv.com/regtransfer.htm

Not in Cali
Under VC Section 5017
Identification plate, attach to vehicle for which issued, surrender upon sale or destruction of vehicle.

I may be wrong though. Again I'm just saying I thought you were suppose to surrender the plate once you sell the car to someone else.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/lov/lovd3.htm

Getting a little of topic. I'm sure OP doesn't mind.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

obviously his parents got it for him if he's only 17. thats dope though.
insurance is gonna be lethal, reason for me not getting a vette.
smh at me for comparing that to this though.
one day i hope to be able to spoil my children like this
HELL NO, they need to learn the value of a dollar

Ill have the money, but they still need to learn about the struggle

Back
Top Bottom